Threezero - First Blood - 1/6 scale John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
304ADBB7-47CB-49C1-A698-93916A90F8F9.jpeg

Even the M60 seems out of scale.

I might get this one for parts or a battle damaged R3 Rambo.

Yeah, seems really lazy. Like they just slapped some different hair and clothes on the Rambo III figure. Even though his body and face looked way different in First Blood.
I think you’re spot on. It appears to be their Rambo 3 sculpt but with different hair. Threezero Re-using the same body is almost more upsetting, It just throws off the entire look of the figure.

I feel like Threezero do indeed listen to criticism - either that or they self-corrected pretty well on the Rambo III figure - but if were to guess I'd say the body probably is one thing they really want to save money on unless they were to be confident of being able to get reuse out of two different builds.

So what I'm saying is I'd be surprised if they do a new body. I'd have more faith in the headsculpt getting adjustment.

I hate to say it but I think I'm in agreement. The lackluster sculpt and wrong body push him over the line to the point that it's hard for me to imagine this as a First Blood version of Rambo at all. Not sure if I will order or not.

Given the success of the Enterbay figure, I think it's easier to get away with a slightly underweight (but still athletic) Rambo III than an overly bulky First Blood. If Threezero wanted to get more mileage out of a single body, they might've been smarter to use a more middle-of-the-road physique.

They also could've done a FB2 figure with the current body, but I bet they wanted to give the RIII a chance to sell out since they're similar.

I feel like Threezero do indeed listen to criticism - either that or they self-corrected pretty well on the Rambo III figure - but if were to guess I'd say the body probably is one thing they really want to save money on unless they were to be confident of being able to get reuse out of two different builds.

So what I'm saying is I'd be surprised if they do a new body. I'd have more faith in the headsculpt getting adjustment.

I would keep the torso the same, just give it slightly smaller arms.

Not bad. It has potential, just like the RIII.

That is the smallest M60 I've ever seen. It doesn't look that much bigger than the other gun. :lol

It looks more like the part 2 M60, which was a smaller model.

Mud Man Rambo could work... but jeans-n-tank is no good.

I actually like the simplicity of the Mud-Man. Really displays the difference of how Rambo started once you display him with the inevitable FB II.

Mud Man Rambo could work... but jeans-n-tank is no good.

I actually like the simplicity of the Mud-Man. Really displays the difference of how Rambo started once you display him with the inevitable FB II.
Mud man? Are you taking about the scene in part II where he's covered in mud? You want a figure of that?

Back