Threezero - First Blood - 1/6 scale John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was at a convention in Hong Kong, and ToysTV showed it during their walkthrough.
It's definitely a completely different headsculpt, and to be fair, looks much better than the pic posted. The left side of the face also has blood like he did near the end of the movie.
The body, I'm guessing is the Rambo III body, and is definitely too muscular. But still pretty cool. I'm going to reserve judgement until it goes up for pre-order.
Let's also remember that the prototype for the Rambo III wasn't impressive at all, but the production figure is spectacular.

I’ll probably get it to support the line but I still think the body is too buff. That Grimes figure looks pretty darn good though.

This went up on Threezero’s Facebook page a little while ago. Looks okay, but the hair still looks weird on this one to me. Also seems a bit too buff for the First Blood look in my opinion. Interested in seeing more picture.
B18C3B47-1DDB-4B8D-A692-A20597C93039.jpeg

The preview for Rambo III i thought was terrible especially the headsculpt. Had this ugly bulldog look to it.
Final product came out, blew my mind, the body, the sculpt, seemed everything was reworked for the better.

Fingers crossed its the same case for this figure.

As is, sculpt is not there yet (a 7 perhaps) and the body is WAYYYY too buff. Hope they improve on it.
Threezero is dependable on Mecha / Robots, semi-dependable on male characters and unreliable on female characters (apart from Michonne)

Back