ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threezero representatives :- It's Chinese New Years. Might as well celebrate the festivities by pushing our products back.

Carrot in front of a donkey. You heard of it? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my reply when asking about a revised shipping date.
"We would ready to ship in the mid of Mar, thanks."
Not long :)

I'm pretty sure they're going to express ship their direct orders again and people will have them within 2 days of shipping and the other stuff will get put on a boat.

Man I hope so. This is the longest upfront payment for a preorder I've ever waited for!

Hi guys, hopefully someone can help. This is my first message here as I'm just getting into figures. I got excited to read about this being up for preorder soon only to realise it was a year ago! I realise I missed the boat, but am glad to read the long wait is nearly over for those lucky enough to get an order in. Could I have some advice about securing one of these now? Did this sell out quickly (the store exclusive variant) and is there any chance of cancelled orders coming back to the store? I know the film was a bit disappointing for some (I loved it) but wondered if this might mean some people cancelled their preorders.
I'm in the UK and would really like to get hold of this but there is nothing on eBay at the moment. I'm hoping this will change when it releases soon. Any advice on how much I should expect to pay now I missed the preorder would be appreciated :)

Hi guys, hopefully someone can help. This is my first message here as I'm just getting into figures. I got excited to read about this being up for preorder soon only to realise it was a year ago! I realise I missed the boat, but am glad to read the long wait is nearly over for those lucky enough to get an order in. Could I have some advice about securing one of these now? Did this sell out quickly (the store exclusive variant) and is there any chance of cancelled orders coming back to the store? I know the film was a bit disappointing for some (I loved it) but wondered if this might mean some people cancelled their preorders.
I'm in the UK and would really like to get hold of this but there is nothing on eBay at the moment. I'm hoping this will change when it releases soon. Any advice on how much I should expect to pay now I missed the preorder would be appreciated :)

The normal version will be in stores. It's only the exclusive that's long gone. Hope you're happy with the normal version.

you can always check the for sale section when it gets released and see if someone doesnt care for it or the "hype" is gone for it. ebay is going to be your best be though. i heard contacting 3a/threezero will potentially put you on a possible wait list but i dont know what truth is in that.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I'll keep an eye on eBay and I did already contact threezero to ask about more stock. Looking forward to seeing pics of this. It looks amazing!

sweet jeebus this is beyond silly. no matter how good it is it wont be worth this wait. only figure worth a wait like this is a one-off custom. :slap

sweet jeebus this is beyond silly. no matter how good it is it wont be worth this wait.

They've made hundreds of them already, but I think the problem is that they all keep running off before Threezero can get them packed in their boxes.

Back