Ghastly Grinner - Custom 1/6 by Onescustoms & Distressed Labs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCJ99

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy everyone. I stumbled across a custom set for the character "The Ghastly Grinner" from the Are You Afraid of the Dark show. I'm not familiar with the custom 1/6 market, so I was hoping to get some insight and reviews from the two collaborators on this project. Can anyone share their experience with ordering figures from Onescustoms or Distressed Labs? Seems like Onescustoms has done a considerable amount of work, and curious how the ordering/buying experience was for others.

Also, how much is a typical price range for a custom 1/6 figure? I was quoted $3,700 for the figure and the diorama set. I'm sure that private commissioned pieces fetch a pretty penny, but I'd love to know what is the typical price range for something like this. Thanks for any info!

*Here's a YouTube link for the piece, in the prototype stage:

I’ve got a handful of custom figures nothing near the 3,700 dollar mark though my latest was Ron burgundy set of 5 made and it cost 2k so to me that seems really high but it also doesn’t have a diorama just some accessories
1CCD1E39-8151-4343-9C76-336E85AB0148.jpeg

Back