ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposed to be out 3rd to 4th week this month, lets hope they stay on track. If you think about it though we clamor for collectibles 20+ years old so bargain bin or not i still want this figure.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Still schedule for end of Jan release. Nothing updated from threezero for a while now.

However I noticed someone posted their email from threezero on the OSR fb page that they will ship their orders in March.

Beats me. Perhaps it's first come, first served???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still schedule for end of Jan release. Nothing updated from threezero for a while now.

However I noticed someone posted their email from threezero on the OSR fb page that they will ship his order in March.

Beats me. Perhaps it's first come, first served???

Dear X,

We will be posting new shipping update later in January or you can check for your order directly by contacting our colleagues at customer service department at [email protected] (please don't forget to mention your order number).

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you so much for your patience.

Dear X,

We will be posting new shipping update later in January or you can check for your order directly by contacting our colleagues at customer service department at [email protected] (please don't forget to mention your order number).

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you so much for your patience.

Yep. Same old reply. You probs have to be very specific with your question to get the answer you want.

As always it seems the new pattern for threezero is when they expect release in a certain quarter, you should expect it the next quarter that follows.

Don't ever rely on their shipping schedule.

Received a reply back
Dear customer,

Sorry for the shipment delay.

We would have the Chinese new year holiday in China, so the factory will close in Feb.

The new shipping date is in Mar, thanks

Every company knows its chinese new years in feb and yet they blame it on the holidays or factories close for the holiday.

Its BS, they should plan better and get products release before the holidays. If the product was originally planned for Q1 release, then fine, they still have end of March to release.

I have yet to see a Threezero product slip to a full 12 months, maybe this will be the first. Seems to have happened to a lot of 3A figures though...

Last edited:
Hmm I wonder if Jon Snow will be pushed back to March as well as that is meant to ship at the end of January also

Back