Threezero 1/6 Rick Grimes - Official AMC Walking Dead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha wonder if it will actually be released. This line seems to be going nowhere. Shame really. Imagine if hot toys got their hands on this licence...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, no kidding. I'd actually be fine if Dam Toys kept putting out unofficial sculpts on their bodies. Better detail and paint than Threezero, and cheaper. I made a sheriff Rick for just over $100.

Yeah, no kidding. I'd actually be fine if Dam Toys kept putting out unofficial sculpts on their bodies. Better detail and paint than Threezero, and cheaper. I made a sheriff Rick for just over $100.

Completely with you there. From what I've seen the dam headsculpts are really good. I've been debating on starting my custom rick all over again after selling it on in hopes of this being a good enough replacement.

Completely with you there. From what I've seen the dam headsculpts are really good. I've been debating on starting my custom rick all over again after selling it on in hopes of this being a good enough replacement.

Yeah, I recommend it. The likeness is great and the body is really nice quality, even has ratcheted shoulder joints. Daryl looks just as good, been thinking about getting him too.

I hope they make a Shane next.

Yeah, I recommend it. The likeness is great and the body is really nice quality, even has ratcheted shoulder joints. Daryl looks just as good, been thinking about getting him too.

I hope they make a Shane next.

Yeah I think the sculpts dam have put out would make for great season 2 customs. Decisions decisions! Haha

Yeah I think the sculpts dam have put out would make for great season 2 customs. Decisions decisions! Haha

I got this one PO'ed but I also have the Dam Rick and have him dressed in the Redman Sheriff's outfit. I love it. The only thing I hate about the Redman outfit are the patch and nameplate stickers.

But yes, the Dam Rick sculpt is amazing. I been thinking about getting a Daryl if I can find the right outfit. Especially for the price.

Maybe they will make Shane or Morgan next.

I got this one PO'ed but I also have the Dam Rick and have him dressed in the Redman Sheriff's outfit. I love it. The only thing I hate about the Redman outfit are the patch and nameplate stickers.

But yes, the Dam Rick sculpt is amazing. I been thinking about getting a Daryl if I can find the right outfit. Especially for the price.

Maybe they will make Shane or Morgan next.

Yeah I've decided I'm gonna get the dam rick and make a custom season two version. And I'll probably pick this threezero version too! I'd also love to kitbash a Shane too!

I'm still pretty hopeful for this figure. It may need a body swap for something that fills the jacket out more, but after seeing how well Heisenberg came out, I think it'll be okay.

Imagine if hot toys got their hands on this licence...

if hot toys did this license we would already have rick for sure and would be getting michonne, but hot toys doesn't have a perfect track record

its been 2 years and no arkham Joker or Harley Quinn.. considering how popular the game is and the franxhise, its a real mistery as to why we dont have a AA or AC joker. it would sell out i believe

The release date has always been Q2 for Rick. With all the recent release delays, I won't be surprised if this gets pushed back into early Q3.

Back