Thoughts On Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually just canceled my Netflix... I actually really like it, but just haven't had much time to watch movies lately. So after having the same movies for a long period of time I decided to drop it for now.

But I plan to pick it back up once things slow down around here :lol

I love Netflix too! I do have the Blu-ray options which they charge more for, but most Blu-rays are scratch resistant so that's a great thing for me. Almost all of the DVDs I get from Netflix look scratchy and nasty but at least they do play.:cool:

I love Netflix too! I do have the Blu-ray options which they charge more for, but most Blu-rays are scratch resistant so that's a great thing for me. Almost all of the DVDs I get from Netflix look scratchy and nasty but at least they do play.:cool:

Windex is my friend :lol

Bumping this ancient thread up because Netflix streaming has gotten ridiculously good recently:

Star Trek (all series except DS9)
Spider-Man 90's
Spider-Man '67
X-Men 90's

Combine that with some stuff that was already there:

X-Files
Doctor Who
Sherlock
Lexx
Twin Peaks

Mad Men is coming July 27th, so now I can finally see what that show is all about.

Netflix is an F'n miracle. What are you guys watching?

Bumping this ancient thread up because Netflix streaming has gotten ridiculously good recently:

Spider-Man 90's
Spider-Man '67
X-Men 90's

X-Files
Doctor Who
Sherlock
Lexx
Twin Peaks

Mad Men is coming July 27th, so now I can finally see what that show is all about.

My wife and I signed up for the free month and we're watching "Treme"...really great series and makes us want to go back to New Orleans now.

I have the 2 limit, and you can upgrade to BD if ya want. Plus, you can stream to any Sony BD player or PS3 free. Xbox you need the gold membership. I also have the app for my iPhone, which works great!!!

My wife and I signed up for the free month and we're watching "Treme"...really great series and makes us want to go back to New Orleans now.

Treme is an awesome series & one of my favorites for a sunday watch.............:lecture...........(though i just watch it on HBOHD).

Spider-Man 90's
Spider-Man '67
X-Men 90's

X-Files
Doctor Who
Sherlock
Lexx
Twin Peaks

I watched Star Trek all day on Sunday. :rock

I really enjoy Netflix. They have a pretty good selection of older horror movies I haven't seen in a long while.

Are there any sites that give a list of future movies coming to Netflix?

Last edited:
Awesome, I had Star Trek all queued up for every disc ever made. I can clear that off and watch at my own pace now. Nice!

Neflix is amazing. Wish I could get local baseball without the satelite because I would cancel and just use netflix.

I love Netflix but I wish there were more options for me online. Most things I want are rental only.

AND...there is so much in my queue that is 'save' because they don't have it in. Some things I've had on there for over a year or more. If they have it listed, they need to just get it in already. These are things that have already been release.

my brother had netflix and he was pissed off he couldn't watch newer movies. it always said they were unavailable. many times we went to watch a certain movie and it said that. it got annoying.

never had a problem not finding something I want to watch...except I'd love to get some old seasons of Amazing Race and Survivor but I think they don't have them because they never got released on DVD.

Back