Thoughts On Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my brother had netflix and he was pissed off he couldn't watch newer movies. it always said they were unavailable. many times we went to watch a certain movie and it said that. it got annoying.

it's not that long of a wait :rolleyes: if it's somewhere near the middle of the list, whatever movie will ship soon. I had avatar on my list & it said short wait for a week if that and I still got it

it's not that long of a wait :rolleyes: if it's somewhere near the middle of the list, whatever movie will ship soon. I had avatar on my list & it said short wait for a week if that and I still got it

it was usually older movies that said unavailable also. like movies that came out 10 years ago.

it was usually older movies that said unavailable also. like movies that came out 10 years ago.

usually, the big movies take a couple weeks. it depends on where you are on the list and how fast everyone else watches it & sends it back

the good, the bad and the ugly was one I had to wait on

usually, the big movies take a couple weeks. it depends on where you are on the list and how fast everyone else watches it & sends it back

the good, the bad and the ugly was one I had to wait on

we're in canada so nothing is as good. l can't watch South Park on comedy central website anymore, we don't have many guns and the only pizza we have here is that thick crust.

i really enjoy netflix's streaming only plan, it's cheap, and since i've got a faster connection, i get their HD movies as well!

Netflix is God's gift to man...or, according to the Ancient Aliens show i've been watching on Netflix...Alien's gift to man....:lol

So, let's say I move to another country but keep my shipping address in the usa. Can I still stream it or will they know by ip address?

i very much enjoy netflix, however, i wish they had more movies available online. Or had a plan that's online only, and those with that netflix plan could access movies online/on gaming console that others who do the shipping out thing cannot access. I'm tired of the lack of 'watch instantly' selection netflix has. and most of the time, i don't like waiting to receive things in the mail and then wait for them to ship back out and be received before getting something else.

darn this 'want it now' mentality we have today. lol

picky picky. I'm sure they'll continue to pursue rights to newer movies, but then expect to pay a lot more for your subscription. Otherwise the days of DVDs and Blurays will be obsolete and where is the profit in that if you can get Netflix for $9 a month.

As for their current selection, I literally have like 2000 hours of things in my queue now. Its 90% tv shows from the 80s and 90s, but still it will keep me on the couch way too long anyway.

picky picky. I'm sure they'll continue to pursue rights to newer movies, but then expect to pay a lot more for your subscription. Otherwise the days of DVDs and Blurays will be obsolete and where is the profit in that if you can get Netflix for $9 a month.

As for their current selection, I literally have like 2000 hours of things in my queue now. Its 90% tv shows from the 80s and 90s, but still it will keep me on the couch way too long anyway.

19 of my 43 spots are naruto shippuden discs lol

netflix is also really good at sending you replacement discs if one comes damaged or won't play. the the vol. 7 disc of last exile wouldn't play b/c it looks like it had 2 small dents on the underside of the thing. reported it last night & a new vol. 7 will be here tomorrow

we're in canada so nothing is as good. l can't watch South Park on comedy central website anymore, we don't have many guns and the only pizza we have here is that thick crust.

It's because many American companies don't like Canada's copyright laws. That's why our selection is lacking. I enjoy it a lot though. Lots of great tv.

Back