Thor (The Movie) *Spoiler- contains character images*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Pretty cool.

Asgard looked cool, and the Rainbow Bridge was done nicely without looking too cheesy..

Was that Renee Russo next to Hopkins in the scene where Odin was in bed?

Only MINOR nitpick: no leather strap on Thor’s hammer.

So good, Hemsworth is perfectly cast... His Aussie accent is coming through a bit!

Yep. Hopefully he won't be as bad as Sam Worthington. His accent leaked through majorly in Terminator Salvation, Avatar, and Clash of the Titans.

Thor footage was pretty cool - but I'm pissed that no one has uploaded the Deathly Hallows footage. Supposedly it was spectacular, but it's not been leaked. :monkey2

Thor footage was pretty cool - but I'm pissed that no one has uploaded the Deathly Hallows footage. Supposedly it was spectacular, but it's not been leaked. :monkey2

On the contrary, it was VERY lackluster IMHO, don't even know why they even brought anything

Are you a Potter fan? It seems like most Potter fans who witnessed it were drooling over it.

I'm a HUGE potter fan and it was honestly just an extended trailer. Maybe I'm just skewed that they are making 2 films and that pissed me off. Okay, I won't say the footage sucked, but maybe I was expecting more seeing as though it's the last Potter Panel at SDCC.

Now that I think about it, it was pretty good footage, so I retract my previous statement :lol:lol:lol:lol

I'm a HUGE potter fan and it was honestly just an extended trailer. Maybe I'm just skewed that they are making 2 films and that pissed me off. Okay, I won't say the footage sucked, but maybe I was expecting more seeing as though it's the last Potter Panel at SDCC.

Now that I think about it, it was pretty good footage, so I retract my previous statement :lol:lol:lol:lol

Hahahaha! :lol:lol:lol At least you've gotten to see it. I've been dying to see footage of the meeting with Voldemort at Malfoy Manor since I read the book. I don't know why, but I've been waiting and waiting to see that scene. I just have such a strong mental image of it, that I hope they do it justice. I heard that scene was featured in the footage shown at SDCC so I'm going nuts that I can't find it online anywhere!

Hahahaha! :lol:lol:lol At least you've gotten to see it. I've been dying to see footage of the meeting with Voldemort at Malfoy Manor since I read the book. I don't know why, but I've been waiting and waiting to see that scene. I just have such a strong mental image of it, that I hope they do it justice. I heard that scene was featured in the footage shown at SDCC so I'm going nuts that I can't find it online anywhere!

It's weird, to see him just sitting at a table talking...don't know why, but it was oddly disconcerting

Yeah, I've been told. I didn't see it when he threw the hammer, must have missed it. I'll go back and check.

It's weird, to see him just sitting at a table talking...don't know why, but it was oddly disconcerting

Ah, but I love evil powers at work - seeing Voldy with Snape, the Malfoy family, Bellatrix, and the rest of the Death Eaters conversing about their next move at Malfoy Manor just has me drooling. :drool

KAY I WILL STOP BEING OFF TOPIC NOW. :D

Ah, but I love evil powers at work - seeing Voldy with Snape, the Malfoy family, Bellatrix, and the rest of the Death Eaters conversing about their next move at Malfoy Manor just has me drooling. :drool

KAY I WILL STOP BEING OFF TOPIC NOW. :D

derailed.jpg

This may have been answered before, but is Thor going to speak in the "I am Thor, might God of Asgard" sort of Old English...?

This may have been answered before, but is Thor going to speak in the "I am Thor, might God of Asgard" sort of Old English...?

I think it's going to be closer to the:

"Yo muther____ers....I'm da mighty Bad Ass-gardian God of Thunder, now eat my lighting _____es!"

Last edited:
Back