1/6 Thor: Ragnarok - 1/6th scale Stan Lee? Collectible Figure - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold Out on sideshow. I have it on flexpay and hope they dont cancel it. I already have a bad taste in my mouth when they cancelled my Hot Toys Sith Anakin on flexpay.

I just checked Sideshow, it's still showing that he's available...

stanlee.jpg

He's still available, but no more coupon.

I kept adding him to my cart over the past week with the sweet 30% off coupon & free shipping. But, as nice of a deal it was and a cool figure it is, there are too many other HT figures I'd rather have as priority over a Stan Lee figure.

That is, until he reaches like $500 on the secondary market after he truly sells out. Then I'll kicking myself in the ass.... :lol

He's still available, but no more coupon.

I kept adding him to my cart over the past week with the sweet 30% off coupon & free shipping. But, as nice of a deal it was and a cool figure it is, there are too many other HT figures I'd rather have as priority over a Stan Lee figure.

That is, until he reaches like $500 on the secondary market after he truly sells out. Then I'll kicking myself in the ass.... :lol

He's still 30% off. Just flexpay it. :lol

I recently got this figure and it didn’t come in the regular HT shipping box, just a generic shipper with brown paper stuffed in. Did you guys have it shipped this way as well or it came in the HT shipper?

Just wondering if my new figure could have been a returned figure.

I recently got this figure and it didn?t come in the regular HT shipping box, just a generic shipper with brown paper stuffed in. Did you guys have it shipped this way as well or it came in the HT shipper?

Just wondering if my new figure could have been a returned figure.

There is an actual shipper for it. I had that happen to a recent figure as well. It has happened to folks here a number of times. I returned it because it felt off. Like you said, it felt like it was a return.

People usually file a complaint. Some have gotten an exchange, others have just returned it.

Most collectors have a certain expectation when receiving these figures and receiving it that way does not meet those expectations.

They will give some excuse about the shipper not being part of the packaging, that it was damaged, not available, etc. but still happily offer to charge people $10 to double box the shipper.

I'll happily complain all day about SS; however when I got my GOTG Stan Lee it also shipped like that, and I recieved it early enough there was no way it could have been a return. Just as a thing to note.

I wonder how difficult it would be to convert this to a regular Stan Lee in some suitable pedestrian clothes, seeing as the after market prices for the original 1.0 figure are pretty high now? :unsure:

I tried to get Stan Lee free and was not working, unless I'm not doing it right, or its certain Marvel figures or the offer was only for a few hours.
The offer likely expired. You had to add a qualifying Marvel product of $235 or more to your cart, and there was a "claim special offer" button on the bottom of the shopping cart page.

If anyone's still eyeing this for quite an unprecedented discount ($60 USD, shipping seperate), they've got some stock over at Master Replicas right now as part of their Black Friday deals.

Back