1/6 Thor: Ragnarok - 1/6th scale Stan Lee? Collectible Figure - Toy Fair Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldblum would be one of those Hot Toys that gets dissed by the casual collectors on here until a year later when everyone realizes it had a very small ES. Then the value would skyrocket and those same people would be paying scalper fees to brag that they own it lol.

Just got Stan in from toysbuyingagent and he is perfect! You can even use the background in the packaging for your display! Even though it would have been nice to include the chair, Im not really too upset over it. On a side note this is the 2nd time I ordered from toysbuyingagent(infinity war star lord being the 1st) and gotta say they have pretty dam good pricing on certain figs. I have only used sideshow for my collecting til now, but between the 2 saved roughly $120 if I would have went the sideshow route, just crazy. rag stan.jpg

@zalesk37 I’m going to need to see the rest of that Thor collection, Sir.

@zalesk37 I?m going to need to see the rest of that Thor collection, Sir.

Hey sorry for not getting back sooner, I've been pretty beat after work. Just noticed I need to dust lol! That's the problem of having a Huskimo and an American Eskimo dogs lol. But here you go.
avenge thor.jpgOdin.jpgthor inf.jpgThor Rag.jpg

I was told that mine would be loaded on the truck for shipping tonight

Got mine today. I hate the blister pack even more now that I have it in hand. The blister pack dimensions don't match up with the Guardians Stan figure. I thought they put they put the Ragnarok figure in the blister pack so they would match if you wanted to display the packaging f the figures next to each other. The figure looks nice but the packaging was a major design flaw.

Got mine today. I hate the blister pack even more now that I have it in hand. The blister pack dimensions don't match up with the Guardians Stan figure. I thought they put they put the Ragnarok figure in the blister pack so they would match if you wanted to display the packaging f the figures next to each other. The figure looks nice but the packaging was a major design flaw.

The more I thought about these Stan Lee figures, I am curious if Stan's people had more say about the style of packaging
than it being Hot Toys design choice. From everything I have heard, they are pretty strict on the way things with Stan's image
are handled, from the actual products to the packaging itself.

Back