Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhhh. Maybe you walked into the wrong theatre.
It felt like Batman and Robin George Clooney Batman jokes.

To be honest my only complaint about this movie was the humor overtone.

You could play a game taking shots every time Korg says a joke for sure. Gorr stole this movie for sure and I feel he was the best part of this movie.

The soundtrack was pretty good too if you're a fan of GnR and Dio.
End credit scenes were also pretty good.

As others have mentioned,I too am scared for what will become of the Taika Star wars movie.

The soundtrack was pretty good too if you're a fan of GnR and Dio.
End credit scenes were also pretty good.

As others have mentioned,I too am scared for what will become of the Taika Star wars movie.
Oooo boy!!! Are there any scenes better than the Ragnarok ones with Immigrant Song?

One thing that should’ve been removed from the movie was the Asgardian actors recreation.

It was good in TR but not here at all..zero!

That time could’ve been better utilized on Gor’s backstory.
They needed a way to remind the audience of how Asgardians die and turn into glitter.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Actually I take back saying this wasn’t woke at all.

I won’t go into it for obvious forum rule reasons BUT there is ONE element present that can easily be labeled as woke depending on your views on the subject.

Saw it last nite. It’s not bad. It does have to many jokes like a bad Marx Brothers movie. Yes, there are bad Marx Brothers movies for the same reason, you need straight characters to balance out the goofy ones. If everyone is funny, no one is. That’s the way the first half of the movie is. Once there is some serious stuff it balances better and feels more like Ragnarok. I agree with most here, it feels like something is missing and throws off the rhythm of the movie. Biggest complaint is Korg tells a story about his 2 dads and the whole reason Korg is in these movies is because he pissed his mom off and she had him put in jail. Taika should have seen the last Thor movie before he wrote and directed this one.

I enjoyed the film... it was fun. I liked Ragnarok better. Some of the jokes in this film fell flat and the story felt rushed/incomplete. I'll probably go see it again next week.

BTW caught quite a few things in the film that could be considered "Woke" by some...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I enjoyed the film... it was fun. I liked Ragnarok better. Some of the jokes in this film fell flat and the story felt rushed/incomplete. I'll probably go see it again next week.

BTW caught quite a few things in the film that could be considered "Woke" by some...

Spoiler Spoiler:
Wait Heimdall’s child what :horror :horror :horror

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This was my sentiments. I'm a huge Thor fan so I'm less critical and more critical in different ways. I'm still happy to be seeing him on the big screen after all these years, Hemsworth is always a delight.

I wish we had more of Gorr the God Butcher actually doing God Butchering. Like, there wasn't a single on screen fight or kill (with other Gods). Why not utilize such an iconic actor?

Overall I wish the movie let things breathe a little more and develop the plot. It hopped around a ton and very quickly.

The humor was good for me, I laughed sometimes, I didn't in others. It was fun, I just wanted more.

Last edited:
Back