Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ragnarok 2.0 lol

Greek Gods confirmed! Gorr is going to tear that place up lol

Thor with the fur is legit.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 092017.jpg
Screenshot 2022-04-18 092000.jpg

Guardians look kind of rough. I do like Star Lord's new jacket though. Pratt's facial hair looks geeky lol.

276127751_7380018728737713_7308868654857216146_n.jpg

Ughhh... This is gonna be another love - hate relationship for me like Ragnarok. The visuals look stunning as a HUGE Thor fan, and sooo much lore shown. Seeing him running in his classic costume as a youngster was awesome.

But I just know the story and the, at times emasculation of Thor, will bother me. Hopefully it's more coolness than cringe worthiness.

I will say Natalie Portman looked jacked, and looks perfect.

Meanwhile, we had to read how Gal Gadot reaaaally trained so hard for those DCEU JL/Wonder Woman movies.. :lol

Last edited:
This is reminding me of the Iron Man 3 therapy movie - how do I deal with these feelings?

giphy.gif
community-my-emotions.gif

I think a "Party Thor" similar to What If...? will be shown when he visits the Greek Gods.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 101821.jpg

thor-what-if-1200.jpg

200.gif

I like Thor's fur costume, but I'm disappointed in how plastic the Greek Gods look. You'd think with all the emphasis they put on architecture and aesthetics, they'd try a bit harder than "LMAO just slap some leftover Spartacus props on them". Still, it looks far less Flash Gordon-y than Ragnarok, which I consider a good thing. It's not quite Space Myth Opera like the comics yet, but it's an improvement.

Either way, I went from me not caring at all about it, to wanting to see it. Considering we got the first trailer roughly 2.5 months before release, I assume we'll see BP2's around September, so probably at D23. I wanna see Namor already, and whether there'll be some flashback or something so that I can finally get a T'Challa... Anyway, with how far the overtorn window has shifted, JaneThor is downright milquetoast at this point so I'm not bothered by it. "King Valkyrie" irks me, but what can you do. Honestly, you wanna know what I'm mad about MCU-wise? Hm? Wanna know? CLOW- Oh, it's not fun anymore, I've overused it...

PS: I liked Thomson in that suit. I like women in suits. I like women with short hair in suits.

Maybe it’s the helmet..but I thought this was another woman as Jane because I don’t see Portman at all in the costume
That probably explains why she looks so badass, lol. I'm glad to see it's the broken glued together Mjolnir. No way is she worthy enough to lift untainted alternate timeline hammer that Cap wielded, lol. :yess:

Back