Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thor.JPG

Is Hemsworth trying to 'Out Padme' Natalie Portman in the costume changes department? Classic Thor would look great with R.E.G Loki!

It's a sad state of affairs when I'm jealous of Natalie Portman's arms let alone Chris Hemsworth's :lol
LOL - funny how dudes are into Super Heroes and Star Wars....yet have never touched a weight or have any agility whatoever. Most of you cosplay like a hero....yet got a physique like a Hutt.

Well post-EG that's definitely an accurate nickname now, lol.
This movie is going to end only one of two ways, one is good and one is bad.

I’ll go with the bad one first.

Wor-Gor the God Butcher is about to kill seasoned experienced Thor who is NOW a beast no less and brand new inexperienced female Thor will have to step in and save the weak male Thor.

Now the good way…

Wor-Gor the God Butcher is about to kill new inexperienced female Thor and the experienced grizzled Thor will have to step in and save her and then just like in TROS female Thor kisses male Thor and he dies lol

If we get the good way me and Khev in the cinema…

1650310906282.gif

I have a strong feeling since the hammer is cracked…being “ Worthy “ doesn’t apply to the principles of who can use it anymore :chase

This movie is going to end only one of two ways, one is good and one is bad.

I’ll go with the bad one first.

Wor-Gor the God Butcher is about to kill seasoned experienced Thor who is NOW a beast no less and brand new inexperienced female Thor will have to step in and save the weak male Thor.

Now the good way…

Wor-Gor the God Butcher is about to kill new inexperienced female Thor and the experienced grizzled Thor will have to step in and save her and then just like in TROS female Thor kisses male Thor and he dies lol

If we get the good way me and Khev in the cinema…

View attachment 572679
Thor after overcoming depression and obesity and helping undo a mistake that cost the universe trillions of lives:

thor-love-and-thunder-trailer-has-finally-arrived-and-featur_71g1.h960.jpg

Isaiah Bradley after realizing that his statue at the Smithsonian is smaller than Steve's:

PaleHelplessGorilla-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
LOL - funny how dudes are into Super Heroes and Star Wars....yet have never touched a weight or have any agility whatoever. Most of you cosplay like a hero....yet got a physique like a Hutt.
It is an irony that so many of us do not pump the iron. And particularly given who my avatar is. :lol

Not great form to use someone's completely voluntary self-deprecating joke as an occasion to take a jab though. Long way to go before I'm a Hutt.

This movie is going to end only ... bad.

Yep. Sylvie... I mean, Chavez... I mean, Karli... I mean, Thoress will not only be Thor's equal, but clearly the better Man.

It is an irony that so many of us do not pump the iron. And particularly given who my avatar is. :lol

Not great form to use someone's completely voluntary self-deprecating joke as an occasion to take a jab though. Long way to go before I'm a Hutt.
Sorry bro, not aimed at you specifically - long time thought just happened to pop into my head as I saw your post.

Thor after overcoming depression and obesity and helping undo a mistake that cost the universe trillions of lives:

thor-love-and-thunder-trailer-has-finally-arrived-and-featur_71g1.h960.jpg

Isaiah Bradley after realizing that his statue at the Smithsonian was smaller than Steve's:
It’s been done

Last edited:
View attachment 572653View attachment 572654
Man, if they have Crowe say ”Are u not entertained?” in that frame above I’m walking out.
But you are entertained, right?
Eh… looks ok. Another ( we love the 80s) type of movie. But I mean visually it looks good. But I didn’t care for ragnorak
Ragnarok 2.0. How many 80's references can you find will be the drinking game for this movie.
So is Thor thirsting for some Starlord in that last exchange?
Thor just needs some love...and posterior thunder lol
:nono....... Don't even go there!! :thwak

:lol

Marvel already turned Hercules into an omnisexual. We don't need the pantheon of Marvel gods to all be the same. I'm sure it was just done by Waititi for the humorous aspect of him messing with Starlord's inferiority complex.
Maybe they should since half of these filmmakers want to go there for some reason.
Well, Ancient Greece being what it was....it's hardly out of the blue. They're just stories. Who cares? An oiled up, muscle bound man dressed up as Hercules isn't suddenly going to force himself on you in your sleep. :lol
Thor is curious and probably watches Star-Lord sleep. He needs Jane strapping on some Thunder to use on him lol.

Who is the chick with blue hair he kisses?

"Is it a chick, or is it a dude? Doesn't really matter if it looks good nude."

Back