Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200.gif

I like Thor's fur costume, but I'm disappointed in how plastic the Greek Gods look. You'd think with all the emphasis they put on architecture and aesthetics, they'd try a bit harder than "LMAO just slap some leftover Spartacus props on them". Still, it looks far less Flash Gordon-y than Ragnarok, which I consider a good thing. It's not quite Space Myth Opera like the comics yet, but it's an improvement.

Either way, I went from me not caring at all about it, to wanting to see it. Considering we got the first trailer roughly 2.5 months before release, I assume we'll see BP2's around September, so probably at D23. I wanna see Namor already, and whether there'll be some flashback or something so that I can finally get a T'Challa... Anyway, with how far the overtorn window has shifted, JaneThor is downright milquetoast at this point so I'm not bothered by it. "King Valkyrie" irks me, but what can you do. Honestly, you wanna know what I'm mad about MCU-wise? Hm? Wanna know? CLOW- Oh, it's not fun anymore, I've overused it...

PS: I liked Thomson in that suit. I like women in suits. I like women with short hair in suits.
Well the Greek Gods are going to get instantly wiped out by Gorr so it is what it is
"King" Valkyrie, but that was technically an actual figure reveal as opposed to the teaser. The teaser itself was pretty awesome.
I don’t even see how that’s an issue tbh, Asgard is ruled by a King and Thor left her in charge. Sure she’s a woman but it’s just a title.

That probably explains why she looks so badass, lol. I'm glad to see it's the broken glued together Mjolnir. No way is she worthy enough to lift untainted alternate timeline hammer that Cap wielded, lol. :yess:
I guess when Cap went back in time in EG , I forgot history would repeat itself and Mjolnir would get destroyed again:horror

I guess when Cap went back in time in EG , I forgot history would repeat itself and Mjolnir would get destroyed again:horror
History didn't repeat itself, there's still just the one broken (and now reforged) hammer. When EG Thor went back and claimed the unbroken 2013 hammer he ended up creating an entirely alternate universe which Cap then went and eliminated when he returned it at the end ("clipped the branch" so to speak.)

Well the Greek Gods are going to get instantly wiped out by Gorr so it is what it is
There's no reason to kill them all. None of the leaks I've read even mention that. An all-out attack happens, some survive and show up later. You can't kill them all and miss out on bringing in Hercules and Ares later.

I don’t even see how that’s an issue tbh, Asgard is ruled by a King and Thor left her in charge. Sure she’s a woman but it’s just a title.
Anyone can be Thor, anyone can be King; the meaning of words is just

2b10adee-5de6-423f-91d0-e4cebf55d6fb_text.gif

I hope people will be as accepting when I try to get my Papa Legba project off the ground, with the MC played by Ryan Gosling calling himself Mama Legba, and Alexander Skarsgard as Bondye...

I originally hated the time travel in Endgame. And then I felt diving into the multiverse crap was even worse. It just cheapens everything....

But now that the MCU is butchering themselves with these movies & D+ shows with phase 4 going forward, it makes it easy to just think of all this stuff as either an alternate timeline or a different multiverse. Easy to say good riddance and just have the "classic" MCU end with Endgame. No need to add them to my movie collection. And if I do, they'll just go on the shelf with "other" Marvel properties.

I originally hated the time travel in Endgame. And then I felt diving into the multiverse crap was even worse. It just cheapens everything....

But now that the MCU is butchering themselves with these movies & D+ shows with phase 4 going forward, it makes it easy to just think of all this stuff as either an alternate timeline or a different multiverse. Easy to say good riddance and just have the "classic" MCU end with Endgame. No need to add them to my movie collection. And if I do, they'll just go on the shelf with "other" Marvel properties.
The 1.8 billion with Tobey and Andrew proves this was worth it.

The Multiverse of Madness is one of my most anticipated movies of all-time. Isn't it awesome to see different Stranges and how some are good, some are evil and how that forges a better Main Strange? The possibilities are endless for a movie like that. This was all introduced in DS1 btw.

I will give you the fact that The Eternals and the Loki series did cheapen the MCU. The inclusion of overpowered Celestials and TVA went too far IMO.

Did she bulk up? Or was made to look bulked up? I like it.

This is what female superheroes -- especially the ones that fly around beating the crap out of people, ships, etc. -- ought to look like. Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel, take note.

Did she bulk up? Or was made to look bulked up? I like it.

This is what female superheroes -- especially the ones that fly around beating the crap out of people, ships, etc. -- ought to look like. Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel, take note.
I’m sure she did..probably twice as hard than training for Padme and Black Swan:wave

You guys think extensions or did she go full on blonde dye

3BEB9E7B-9EB7-4D76-AA11-369F0331C205.jpeg
5CE14708-8F3E-4A87-B9DD-82E8B0D02DCA.jpeg

Man, if they have Crowe say ”Are u not entertained?” in that frame above I’m walking out.

Last edited:
So is Thor thirsting for some Starlord in that last exchange?
:nono....... Don't even go there!! :thwak

:lol

Marvel already turned Hercules into an omnisexual. We don't need the pantheon of Marvel gods to all be the same. I'm sure it was just done by Waititi for the humorous aspect of him messing with Starlord's inferiority complex.

Marvel already turned Hercules into an omnisexual. We don't need the pantheon of Marvel gods to all be the same.

Well, Ancient Greece being what it was....it's hardly out of the blue. They're just stories. Who cares? An oiled up, muscle bound man dressed up as Hercules isn't suddenly going to force himself on you in your sleep. :lol

Back