Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The disproportionate sense of satisfaction and achievement I feel when the apple core I have tossed from one side of my office to the other lands right in the bin.

But he deserves so much more. There really should be a reward system for accomplishing those little feats of dexterity that are nearly useless, but would make you Jack Burton if you were ever in the kind of situations that required reflexes like that.

As per title:

Imaresqd1/kato joker:

$3,000 OBO

I've been debating on sending a PM and I just came back to see the Joker price jumped a G. :pow

Because he was ridiculously underpriced before. Still great value at $3,500!

That's one of Adam's first Joker sculpts and I personally love it! I still regard that sculpt as one of his finest.

I don't think he's joking either.

Last edited:
Gee, I wanted two to make bookends out of but since I can't have two......forget it then! :(

:cuckoo:

I won't get into the price, but that does look pretty damn realistic. That's as close to Heath Ledger being shrunk down to 1:6 that I can imagine, anyway.

"At no time is Simon to be referred to by any name but his own. All references to Bob the Badger, Mr Bobbity Head and Señor Bob, including those on the company website, are to be changed back. In addition, at no time are you permitted to take photos of Simon without his permission. All photos of Simon on the wall of your office with pieces of string leading to photos of murder victims are to be removed and the photo on the company website of Simon eating a hotdog is to be replaced with Simon's original staff photograph."

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That something like 2 months in suddenly everyone is noticing my beard. Right when I am so sick of it that I'm getting rid of it sometime this week.

Back