Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I respond to this while somewhat drunk and admit that I may have no idea what they are talking about.....or perhaps leave it till tomorrow when hopefully it'll dawn on me...*strokes Incontinentia*

That virtually every time there's a thread by someone complaining about a scammer their post is a giant wall of words and/or has poor spelling and grammar. What's with that?

I'd like to think I could still compose a readable post while angry. In fact, on a subject such as an ebay scam, I would be even more determined to ensure I was being understandable.

That virtually every time there's a thread by someone complaining about a scammer their post is a giant wall of words and/or has poor spelling and grammar. What's with that?

It's easy to rip off people from Europe.

Expecting a new toy? It doesn't arrive by friday? Here's a bank holiday monday to delay it further. 60% of the time it happens every time.

Did you know that a 'beard' is a closeted gay man's wife? :lol

Despicable-Me-say-what-gif.gif

Yea that thread sucks. The artist did a bang up job on it, a hair undersized, but a great looking sculpt. Yet all those people are mad because it's not a copy of Adams sculpt.

It's also creepy how grown men pore over every facial detail of Heath Ledger.

what is creepier is a grown man putting on pants and clothes on a nude little figure of Health Ledger :lol:lol

If you think about it, any time anyone does a custom, it is creepy. You get a naked figure of a famous actor, you buy him clothes, and socks, and little shoes. you dress him up, you put socks on him, you add the little shoes, and you put him on display :lol:lol

customizing is just weird if you really think about it

I marvel at this hypocrite.

Back