Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have another one. The ability of something to disappear off the face of the earth even though you know exactly where and when you lost it, heck you even saw it drop. The removeable piece of scalp from one of my DX10 T-800 heads fell off. I went looking for it immediately, its not like I went off and did something else before thinking 'oh I better look for that before I forget', I began my search straight away thinking it'd be, I dunno, where I saw it land. I did of course broaden my search to the most inconceivable places and to no avail. Its just gone. WTF.

I can only assume some kind of sorcery at work.

Damn! We must have lived parallel lives! Mine was "Big Jim's" pistol. Back in like 1980...he had a arm-moving feature and I accidentally launched his pistol across my living room when I was using it with the gun in his hand. I lost sight of it just a split second before it hit the floor when it ricocheted off the piano.

And I never saw it again even after spending hours of accumulated time looking around the living room for it.

Do you have cats?

One time I set aside a MOTUC Trap Jaw head for customizing on a table by the entrance of my apartment. I go inside my room for a minute, then I come back out to grab the head and it's gone. I look everywhere, I check to see if the cats have anything in their mouths... nothing. A few years later I see one of these cats bat one their small mouse toys around until it goes under the fridge. I take a hangar and start rooting around underneath the fridge and start dredging up years of lost items, including a small key I had long since replaced... and the stupid Trap Jaw head!

The moral of the story is this: cats are the basis for all poltergeists and evil spirit mythologies throughout history.

I put this in the hate thread, but one thing I marvel at is my neighbor's inability to realize to himself that, "Hey, perhaps other people don't like to hear the same sh@tty music I listen to."

Bewbs.

iss4009_feature_girl_busty_boobs_05_.jpg

The world has many things to marvel over including nature, technology, art and life itself but nothing is more marvelous then the female body!!!:drool:lightsabe

This guy, who got bitten by one of the most deadly snakes in the country, decided it wasn't worth worrying about getting the bite looked at because he assumed it was a python. Instead, he went for a jog, just the trick for pumping the venom around your system. You get bit by a snake in this country, you assume it's venomous, you nong :slap

https://www.smh.com.au/queensland/h...ake-bite-twokilometre-run-20130426-2iixu.html

He died? Marvelous! :yess:

For a second, I was afraid the marvel was that he lived, and nothing makes me grumpier than stupidity getting away with it.

Thats exactly what it looks like. Why would someone want to look that way.

**** fashion. If something looks plainly ridiculous why adopt that look? I just don't get it.

The curious inability of people to spell Joss Whedon's name.

Yeah it's really annoying. The guy worked his way back out of obscurity after that 90s Star Tech show and we still can't get his name right.

:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Yeah it's really annoying. The guy worked his way back out of obscurity after that 90s Star Tech show and we still can't get his name right.

:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

:lol

I just think its bizarre. Its not like trying to spell 'Schwarzenegger', his name really isn't complicated.

Back