Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss the days of early YouTube :lol. Funny thing is, the only thing I could remember from this song was the tune! The lyrics would've made it much easier and a whole lot less frustrating. Shazam is still around, too. I use it mainly in restaurants when I'm eating a bowl of ramen and there's something playing over the radio I can't recognize.

This was back in 2010, before everything was about monetization on social media, and this was really before social media was huge and common place. People weren't as prone to stare into a phone all day and never talk to anyone else. People could still laugh about things and not be worried about being sued for it or cancelled.

So the money that Antoine Dodson got from the ITunes proceeds actually allowed him to buy a small house for his family and make them more upwardly mobile.

I think what is most interesting as the average person here at SSF, or CF now I guess, is old enough to remember the difference. Can you imagine where nothing but social media all the time is the only normal that some people have in their frame of reference?

I find Jordan Peterson to be inspiring. There's quite a bit here that lines up with what people don't want to talk about, but maybe they should.

Some of this also lines up with what probably runs deep inside many collectors as well. Peterson challenges people to think and be introspective, which is quite possibly the most dangerous thing you can do around other people.

"You get to pick your sacrifice. You don't get to not make one"

As soon as I saw what Leguizamo said I knew he'd start getting it in the neck from the twitterati for a completely incidental part of his comment where he said he didn't have ''a prob with Franco''.

:lol

Back