NEED HELP!!! James Bond Floppy Disc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillerKombo

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I have recently been given a Floppy Disc which is for a James Bond game Tomorrow Never Dies, I can not see anything for this online anywhere and I am trying to fiind out a value or even a year it was released. It is compatable to work with Windows 95 so I am guessing around 1995 but does any one else have any info?

20220318_112412.jpg

@KillerKombo

That looks neat. Maybe it was distributed as some sort of promotion. Unfortunately, it's sometimes hard to find information on some paraphernalia.

Edit: Thread moved to Other Topics.

Yes I was thinking the same thing I think it could be a magazine promotion I just can not see any info anywhere at all online, thinking as a last resort I just play it lol

Yeah, it'd be cool to find out what that screen saver looks like :lol. If it were me, I'd probably just keep it sealed, though. Might be worth something... you never know.

Ye I will keep it sealed maybe toy with it on Ebay a little and see if I can see anything similiar selling :geek:

Back