Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No religion, no politics, nothing controversial, no bikini pics, etc

Yeah I was thinking that someone will mention those stuff. In all fairness, I think the forum is more focused on entertainment than political and religion discussions. Also, with those stuff things always get nasty, especially the bikini pics.

Yeah I was thinking that someone will mention those stuff. In all fairness, I think the forum is more focused on entertainment than political and religion discussions. Also, with those stuff things always get nasty, especially the bikini pics.

1280x720-z0m.jpg

crows and his....

More friendly advice.
1. Do not mention the name DiFabio, IrishJedi or WWEJedi.
2. Don't listen To EvilFace, Wor Gar or Crows or you will end up like #1.
3. Ignore rule #2 and #1 , and do not listen to Xipotec. ever....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watch out for gaspar and darthkostis, those guys are very hardcore. They never lose an argument so dont try

Jye can be your best friend or your worst nigtmare. Try to sweet talk him as much as you can.

Avoid ween at all costs

Watch out for gaspar and darthkostis, those guys are very hardcore. They never lose an argument so dont try

Jye can be your best friend or your worst nigtmare. Try to sweet talk him as much as you can.

Avoid ween at all costs

seconded...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I Don't think these guys hang around in the same sub forums as me, so I don't need to worry about them, lol.

Just because crows ween gets ignored doesn't mean you have to avoid yours. :lecture

Last edited:
After raising the price, buyer decided to offer the same as the seller's lowest acceptable offer. Should seller hold out knowing that there are only 2 of this kind on Ebay? And that seller's item is the only exclusive? After this purchase, there would only be a regular available on Ebay. Mind you all, seller's lowest acceptable offer is still $300 lower than that regular listed. But the past sold price is around $1200, much less than seller's lowest acceptable offer.

To greed or not to greed, that is the question, lol.

Being rare does not equate to being worth more and don't forget people can list stuff for whatever they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Losin' interest in writin' about movies. I still want to talk about them but not as an internet ghost. It just doesn't feel the same. There's no emotional punch to it anymore...

Back