Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What makes you think you are being ignored?

Do your post contain worthwhile information or something witty?

I usually ignore newbs unless they post in the hate thread.

We love our haters.

Hahah, always admired your replys dude!
Yeah I guess they look down on newbs for being on SSF first or something lol. To be fair some like you are really chill and cool.

How people here ignore new members, especially me :mad:

Hahah, always admired your replys dude!
Yeah I guess they look down on newbs for being on SSF first or something lol. To be fair some like you are really chill and cool.

Respect is earned.....have you warned it yet?

You dont even have an avatar. I tend to not trust people that cant bother to have an avatar

Here is Blackmask with his dolls.

maxresdefault.jpg

Respect is earned.....have you warned it yet?

You dont even have an avatar. I tend to not trust people that cant bother to have an avatar

That sounds like a cliché movie line lol. And you're probably right, I should get an avatar, I never botherd.

Pretend you're a girl. There's plenty of stock photos you can use to pass off as yourself. You'll gain plenty of recognition :)

Funny thing is I think the forum have just enough girls, that if I was to pretend to be a girl I'd be spotted.
Just an FYI, I was merely venting and and bored, I mean just look how many people replied to my post haha, never thought it will make all this buzz.

Here is Blackmask with his dolls.

maxresdefault.jpg

Omg those are CUTE!!!!

Funny thing is I think the forum have just enough girls, that if I was to pretend to be a girl I'd be spotted.
Just an FYI, I was merely venting and and bored, I mean just look how many people replied to my post haha, never thought it will make all this buzz.

If u cant bother with getting something as simple as an avatar then i cant really bother with something as simple as reading your posts.
I never understood whats so hard about getting an avatar

Omg those are CUTE!!!!

If u cant bother with getting something as simple as an avatar then i cant really bother with something as simple as reading your posts.

I never understood whats so hard about getting an avatar
Well, then you're taking things too personal dude lol. I Browse the forum with my phone and check the forum from time to time, and I don't really do things just it makes other people more comfortable or trustworthy but, I agree, something as basic as a picture would be nice.

Well, then you're taking things too personal dude lol. I Browse the forum with my phone and check the forum from time to time, and I don't really do things just it makes other people more comfortable or trustworthy but, I agree, something as basic as a picture would be nice.

Personal? Personal???
Im not the one crying about being ignored. Im merely saying that having an avatar and signature then it would make you stand out more.....

Personal? Personal???
Im not the one crying about being ignored. Im merely saying that having an avatar and signature then it would make you stand out more.....

I'm not really crying or anything?? Matter of fact just before I made this post, people have appreciated my contribution in another thread. I Think I was asking something indirectly and you and other members of the forum have answered it. I Should get an avatar and I will do that :rotfl

I'm not really crying or anything?? Matter of fact just before I made this post, people have appreciated my contribution in another thread. I Think I was asking something indirectly and you and other members of the forum have answered it. I Should get an avatar and I will do that :rotfl

hqdefault.jpg

Stop giving him attention, people.

You give the perceptions of horny nerds way too much credit.

Back