Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trolls gotta troll, and I'm gonna enjoy my five seconds of "attention" either way :lol

I see them when I'm browsing "New Posts"--besides, I'm a real friendly guy and enjoy welcoming potential life-long friends to the community.

bryan-cranston-pervert.gif

No welcome until he does an Introductions Please thread :nono

I Have thought about doing one but I didn't think people would check that section anymore, and I don't have anything interesting to say. I Think I'm doing the whole "new member of the forum" the wrong way because I've never been in one before so, yeah I don't mind if people tell me the protocol here as long as they do it in a friendly way lol.

I Have thought about doing one but I didn't think people would check that section anymore, and I don't have anything interesting to say. I Think I'm doing the whole "new member of the forum" the wrong way because I've never been in one before so, yeah I don't mind if people tell me the protocol here as long as they do it in a friendly way lol.

1.) Don't get caught up in thread crapping. You can get into trouble.
2.) Know who the mods are, so you can suck up to them (or make enemies out of them, if you're an Internet badass). Sucking up to Dave does not work.
3.) Premium Membership is useful, only if you're selling things on the forum. Earning reputation is overrated.
4.) Stay away from the Sandbox.
5.) Have interesting things to say (preferably in subforums that don't include the Sandbox).
6.) Don't take advice from crows, since he's been on newb status since 2011.

Last edited:
Also pay close attention to the posts of a guy known as blackmask, sometimes he comes and gives away hot toys for free or discounts, hes very cool

Oh yeah, blackmask is very cool. And if you ever see thenammagazine around the forum, tell him, "blackmask says hello", Or, "blackmask sent me". He was blackmask's biggest fan in the world, it'll brighten his day.

1.) Don't get caught up in thread crapping. You can get into trouble.
2.) Know who the mods are, so you can suck up to them (or make enemies out of them, if you're an Internet badass). Sucking up to Dave does not work.
3.) Premium Membership is useful, only if you're selling things on the forum. Earning reputation is overrated.
4.) Stay away from the Sandbox.
5.) Have interesting things to say (preferably in subforums that don't include the Sandbox).
6.) Don't take advice from crows, since he's been on newb status since 2011.

Didn't know what sandbox is til know haha, I usually just check the custom creation section and the sales. I really appreciate the guideline man, thanks!:clap

Didn't know what sandbox is til know haha, I usually just check the custom creation section and the sales. I really appreciate the guideline man, thanks!:clap

I'm just being an ass :lol (crows is a cool guy, too). It usually takes some time to get adjusted to SSF - it did with me, and everyone else who joined the forum. And truly, everyone's welcome in the Sandbox. Although, I wish we had more freedom to discuss things in here. Hope you enjoy your stay! :duff

Oh yeah, blackmask is very cool. And if you ever see thenammagazine around the forum, tell him, "blackmask says hello", Or, "blackmask sent me". He was blackmask's biggest fan in the world, it'll brighten his day.

Thenammagazine also did giveaways but he stopped for some reason
The only one that gives away toys now is blackmask. I got an iron man figure once

Seems like you and Crows inhabit the Sandbox, it makes more sense because you have an avatar of a cat haha. I already know that both of you guys are two cool dudez. I Feel like I'm gonna regret this, but what do you mean more freedom to discuss things?

Thenammagazine also did giveaways but he stopped for some reason
The only one that gives away toys now is blackmask. I got an iron man figure once

You don't have to over sell it Crows. I Haven't been in communities much, but I think this community is way better than others.

Seems like you and Crows inhabit the Sandbox, it makes more sense because you have an avatar of a cat haha. I already know that both of you guys are two cool dudez. I Feel like I'm gonna regret this, but what do you mean more freedom to discuss things?

No religion, no politics, nothing controversial, no bikini pics, etc

Back