Queen Studios: Michael Jackson - Thriller Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
4-Day Countdown to Shanghai Wonder Festival 2023!
Calling all Michael Jackson fans!

If you are interested in this bust, R.S.V.P. Now>>>https://queenstudios.co/michael-Jackson-lsb-final-images

We are beyond excited to unveil our latest showstopper that will grace Wonder Festival 2023 - the stunning Michael Jackson Life-Size Bust!

Prepare to be absolutely mesmerized by the incredible craftsmanship and intricate details, all beautifully showcased at our booth in Hall E3 - Booth A38. For those who can't make it to Wonder Festival in person, worry not; we've got a treasure trove of exclusive on-site images lined up for you on our social media accounts.

Get ready for an unforgettable Wonder Festival experience with Queen Studios!

brG7Oyx.jpg

BehnWlO.jpg

JUnnsYV.jpg

SvlYO3v.jpg

BQOQSQt.jpg

FNJKmno.jpg

gjB3F48.jpg

ayfpG4P.jpg

AI0YgX8.jpg

V1C0YbQ.jpg

2LLM83z.jpg

1Zw1FIy.jpg

euuughh wuhh....

Their bale is practically perfection... this one is triggering a strong aversion in me....

Guess they were going for this look.
But he looks off.

Shouldve made a Bad era bust. The Way You Make Me Feel, or Smooth Criminal.
IMG_0034.jpeg

This is really, really good, BUT the eyes are wrong and it throws everything else off... The face structure, nose, mouth, hair, head-shape and jacket are all on point, but the eyes are just ruining it for me... The cost is too great to have any issues IMO...

Creepy AF... and this is coming from someone who owns 7 of their other life-size busts, lol.

In addition, that I jacket better damn well be real leather, otherwise that thing will be a flaking hot mess in a year or two.

Back