The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine 2

X2 is one of the best comic movies ever, IMO. Wolverine slamming his claws through a man's chest is about as intense as it needs to get. All the blood and guts in the world won't make it cool. It's all about execution.

No doubt.

I mean...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/euiwxXotGaw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/euiwxXotGaw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bobby Drake needed fresh boxers after that scene. I love that friggin movie.

Mansion massacre, Nightcrawler White House attack, freaky flirty Mystque, Storm's missing accent, Magneto's prison escape, mid-air BAMF rescue, what do you teach? Art.

I might have to put that on...

Bobby Drake needed fresh boxers after that scene. I love that friggin movie.

Mansion massacre, Nightcrawler White House attack, freaky flirty Mystque, Storm's missing accent, Magneto's prison escape, mid-air BAMF rescue, what do you teach? Art.

I might have to put that on...

:goodpost: I was just thinking the same thing. X2 is the best in the series, and they should've given us more of that Wolverine in the third movie as well as the Wolverine movie. Especially after the Stryker/Logan dialog in X2 that hinted at the animal that Stryker knew him for.

:exactly::goodpost:

I agree, X2 was the pinnacle. And I also would have quoted those exact scenes as proof :hi5:

I was hoping this would be either described or alluded to in the first movie, so maybe this will be addressed in the sequel. I want to know how Sabertooth went from what we saw in Origins to how his appearance in the first Xmen movie.

ofatfm.jpg

Lol so he just stuck that way and lost his mind in the 80s lol. I'm just disappointed on how thier going about with first class. You would think they'd use the original team. And why is emma frost in the movie anyway ?

Sounds good. I'm glad they wont refrence that film that doesnt exist. Good job Darren.

I don't see why it wouldn't be a sequel, while parts of Origins were unpopular, certainly the story it setup at the very end with Logan first setting out on his own could make for a good movie, just ignore how Deadpool was handled, bring back Schreiber as Sabertooth if that character's to be in it and move forward with a better film.

I think erasing it from existance is the best thing possible. :lol

It really screwed up his origin. Regardless of Deadpool, and all that whatnot.

Back