The Will Smith slaps Chris Rock thread - plus Sam Jackson gets his Oscar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More proof people don't actually want equality. Bald men have been mocked for centuries. For women they have suddenly made baldness an off limits medical condition.
Apparently some are saying that it isn't just a medical condition, but instead it is a disability - I kid you not. So this apparently meant that Rock was picking on a black disabled woman.

Last edited:
It's neither a disability nor a "medical condition" in the way people think. Women abuse their hair, through rolls or straightening, and they start having some tiny bald spots because the hairs in those places are under great strain. That's all it is. It's not like a guy who turns 18 and suddenly he turns into Tony Soprano. It's the result of their own choices. The entire thing is ridiculous.

Men can be ridiculed for literally anything, they had a 2-minute skit of a grown woman patting down Momoa and Brolin then picking "hot dudes" to come on stage, and an hour later you can't take a tiny jab at a gal's hairstyle.

f4de4627f9faa3f7c8afc7424947fefb.gif

I wonder, though. We don't have footage of the Smiths right after he laughed at the joke. Now of course, we assume Jada gave Will a "you gonna do something about that?" look. But consider the following: after the joke, Rock stuttered around a bit and said "Come on, that was a nice one!" This could've been a callback to the fact that he's ribbed Jada in the past. Alternatively, it could be an implication that there were way worse jokes to make at their expense and they all knew it. Maybe that's what he was about to say after the slap ("I could...").

Rock absolutely could've blasted 2-3 worse jokes about them, but he realized Smith was going to come back to the stage if he said anything else. Smith is a nutcase.

It's neither a disability nor a "medical condition" in the way people think. Women abuse their hair, through rolls or straightening, and they start having some tiny bald spots because the hairs in those places are under great strain. That's all it is. It's not like a guy who turns 18 and suddenly he turns into Tony Soprano. It's the result of their own choices. The entire thing is ridiculous.

Men can be ridiculed for literally anything, they had a 2-minute skit of a grown woman patting down Momoa and Brolin then picking "hot dudes" to come on stage, and an hour later you can't take a tiny jab at a gal's hairstyle.

f4de4627f9faa3f7c8afc7424947fefb.gif
I miss James Gandolfini.

I think the whole thing was a set up, its funny but the so called best actors on the planet always look like they are acting when they are acting, which defeats the the whole exercise, anyway the only one who looked out of the loop was rock, who was the punchline to the set up, if he was in on it, it was an acting masterclass and maybe he should get his own fruity gawdy little statue.

I'm too lazy to post the after party video showing how sorry he was before his management had a word with him :LOL:

Who knows, maybe Will is gay and doesn't satisfy Jada's needs and she has this secret that she lords over him to control him?

It's Hollywood. Would you really be surprised?

Academy said they contemplated having him removed.

Had it been a white dude that slapped him they wouldn’t have had any time for contemplating he would’ve been out on his ass ASAP lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back