The Warriors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nacho

By demons be driven..
Reaction score
This movie would have to be one of my all time favourits
but yet I have no colectibles to honor this.
It would be great if Sideshow could pick up this license.
Who would like to see some 1/6 figs, bust's and PF's of some of the
legendary gang members from this movie?

I know I would.

zjz4f7.jpg

Last edited:
There are some toys coming out, maybe Mego scale, kind of cartoonish. Or maybe they're already out? I saw them at the NYCC last year.

Yea, Mezco is coming out with I think they are closer to 9". Which is just dumb. Why not 12"????

I would buy a couple Warriors and a bunch of Baseball Furies, they were my fav gang.

It actually wouldnt be that hard to make some custom Baseball Furies as long as you could find the baseball uniforms, which I am not sure if anyone makes.

Never heard of it.

seriously ?.
I thought you would of definitely known what this was for some reason.
Maybe your gangsta like that. :lol

My friend loves this movie , its his all time fave. They made a game to this.
I wouldn't buy anything but I would love to see it happen. :D

Mezco has released some 8" scale figures (solid plastic, w/articulatin) and also has the 1/8- Mego-style figures coming out. They seem to be behind the property, but I didn't care for the stylized look of the first series and the scale for the new ones doesn't really do it for me.

The concept of the movie is a lot better than the movie itself.

Several of The Warriors are just so whiny and weak. Even in a world where gangsters wear matching clothes and dress up as mimes I have a hard time believing in Cowboy, Vermin and Rembrandt being legit.

The videogame for PS2 is really good though.

Last edited:
HAD to chime into this one!
The WARRIORS was a seminal movie for me, back when it came out, (1980?) and I recall staying over at a buddy's house and we all tied our shirts around our heads and ran around the neighborhood, "hitting pools" at 2am as The Warriors. We had the names, Swan, Cochise, Ajax, Cyrus, etc., and we all loved it. We would watch it on TV, video or HBO back then, late night, and then run around and jump in people's swimming pools and have a blast.
BTW, we were never caught. :lol

The movie is a landmark to some of us out here who were old enough when it came out. I remember news stories of gang violence when inner city kids would see the movie and go out and get rowdy.

"20,000 Hard Core Members!"
"CAN YOU DIG IT!!!!" CAN.... YOU... DIG ... IT?????" ROAR

(Bottle clink)...clink clink clink clink....
"Warriors, come out to play-yay...Warriors...come out to PLAY-YAY"

Awesome stuff at the time. Still a cool movie. Love the fight in the subway. And the music rocks! :rock

And by the way, I always thought the Lizzies were a scarier gang than the Baseball Furies. But they did look cool.

Sorry man, gotta be that way.

Sadly I have no doubt Hollywood will rape my childhood once again and make a craptacular Warriors remake :(

F U HOLLYWOOD!!!

Back