The Warriors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm from a country far far away, could you translate Schnicky for me?
happy0034.gif

my guess is it means Ajax was the sh#t... :lol

The subways, the subways. Brownstones, concrete, heavily wooded parks, dense cemeteries. How do you remake all of these scenes in California?

I think Point Break had some pretty interesting characters related to gangs/thugs. Maybe the movie remake will involve mad surfer dudes and Venice beach muscle heads. That would be cool. Samoan Surfer Nazis!!!

Thats what I'm concerned about also, how do you create that period of gritty New York setting.

Snagged the Warriors DVD on Ebay for cheap today, so I will be looking at it once more with open eyes soon. Glad to get it again. Glad to see all the Warriors love too! :rock

Cult Classic Movie. Gotta love the fighting movies, "The Wanderers" is another classic. If it weren't for these movies I wouldn't have joined a gang when I was eight.

LOL. My friends and I had a gang when we were 8. It extended to ringing doorbells and having tanbark fights with rival gangs. Deep trouble.

I like the Warriors, but you guys thinking that anyone outside Swan, Ajax and Cleo are badass need to watch it again. Some of those guys make West Side Story seem badass.

Back