The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that's the case because he has his stick in FTWD from Eastman..

Guess my time lines are all messed up, I thought fear was set when the outbreak started so for Morgan to join it would have to be before, he met Rick again

The leap in time might make sense, if it didn’t seem like the show literally takes place weeks, or months after the previous season. My guess is Morgan meets them at some point after he loses his mind in season three. Could be wrong though.

:lol Between not being able to kill Negan recently and then lying and killing that group, the wife said she is done with Rick. :lol

You mean he's going to die on FTWD? Isn't that where he's going?

I didnt know Morgan was in Fear the Walking Dead, as i don't watch that. Interesting they brought him over to that show or at least introduced him there. Potential sure, but hope they don't squander it!

I am like 1-2 eps behind on this. The last ep I saw had Negan captures by Jadis and the Saviors attacking the hilltop, which was a very boring episode. Does this at all feel like to anyone else that this so called war is actually ending this season? The finale is what this coming Sunday? Are those flash forwards real and is Negan actually gardening at the Hill top?

I am like 1-2 eps behind on this. The last ep I saw had Negan captures by Jadis and the Saviors attacking the hilltop, which was a very boring episode. Does this at all feel like to anyone else that this so called war is actually ending this season? The finale is what this coming Sunday? Are those flash forwards real and is Negan actually gardening at the Hill top?

I’m a couple behind now as well and I’m not all that super excited to catch up. I will watch them eventually but it seems like once you miss the first one its easier to miss the next.

I used to watch this show regularly and could not wait to see the next episode. Now, if I catch it I catch it if not oh well.

I'm at the point where I'm debating on whether or not continue with this after this season ends. I'm thinking either I stop entirely after 8, or watch the season 9 premiere and see how it goes.

I thought last night was another good one. It sucks that Simon is gone since he was pretty damn entertaining but it was no surprise. So far the only episode of the 2nd half of the season that I didn't like was the first one.

There are plenty of characters they should have killed off a long time ago because they're just stalling right now. No development whatsoever, and they choose to kill the most interesting character this season. Negan, Dwight and Simon saved this season for not being a total trainwreck.

There are plenty of characters they should have killed off a long time ago because they're just stalling right now. No development whatsoever, and they choose to kill the most interesting character this season. Negan, Dwight and Simon saved this season for not being a total trainwreck.

I have to agree. Add in Gavin as well, I was upset when that character died. Very sad Simon had to go as he became a very interesting and liked character. Rick and company have become boring as ****!! Eugene is another interesting character and he's on Team Negan. I think Simon has had more dialogue in one scene then Darly all season!!! Daryl who???

I have to agree. Add in Gavin as well, I was upset when that character died. Very sad Simon had to go as he became a very interesting and liked character. Rick and company have become boring as ****!! Eugene is another interesting character and he's on Team Negan. I think Simon has had more dialogue in one scene then Darly all season!!! Daryl who???

Yeah The Hilltop gang peaked 3 seasons ago and have no idea where to take them anymore. And when they try, it's usually the same thing we've seen before, it's just repetition.

I absolutely cannot stand Maggie the character. “Muh pepole....muh Pepole!” Thats all she says. I wish the walking dead’s version of Thanos would swoop in and kill them all. Only thing that will save the show is killing them all off imo.

Back