The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it sure seems uncharacteristic given his stance of 'everyones beyond saving, kill em all'

and too sloppy to leave her alive because he wanted her to be sorry for hitting him

Makes me wonder if the war will turn into a Rick vs Simon now rather than with Negan? I’m not so sure Negan will have the easiest time regaining control of the saviors now that Simon has taken over. Simon is a goner though:lol too bad, I really like him as a villain.

Makes me wonder if the war will turn into a Rick vs Simon now rather than with Negan? I’m not so sure Negan will have the easiest time regaining control of the saviors now that Simon has taken over. Simon is a goner though:lol too bad, I really like him as a villain.

He wisely left open that Negan could still be alive. That way he won't be caught out on a lie to his inferiors at least. Maybe he's thinking if they like the way he starts doing things they'd side with him even if Negan did reappear. What could Negan do against all of them.

Anyway just had a bit of a binge on the last few episodes, the show is better when you can do that. One thing though - it looks like they're planning to, what, use walker gore to infect people? Maybe I missed something but that has never seemed to cause any harm before - in fact it was something I always criticised - why weren't people worried about getting walker blood and gore in their mouths, eyes, open wounds etc etc.

He wisely left open that Negan could still be alive. That way he won't be caught out on a lie to his inferiors at least. Maybe he's thinking if they like the way he starts doing things they'd side with him even if Negan did reappear. What could Negan do against all of them.

Anyway just had a bit of a binge on the last few episodes, the show is better when you can do that. One thing though - it looks like they're planning to, what, use walker gore to infect people? Maybe I missed something but that has never seemed to cause any harm before - in fact it was something I always criticised - why weren't people worried about getting walker blood and gore in their mouths, eyes, open wounds etc etc.

Ya I missed what they were trying to do with that also

That Negan v Rick needs some benny hill music.

I'm not sure if it would do anything. They all already carry whatever turns people into zombies after they die. I guess bites cause an infection that leads to death, not what turns you into a zombie.

That's what I thought the show has always said but Negan's plan in that recent episode seemed to suggest what I always thought should be the case - that zombie blood getting in your system would kill you and turn you into a zombie aswell. Why would only saliva do it? Never made sense to me.

Then again maybe I misunderstood what Negan was getting at.

Yes, the walker blood will kill you but it has to get in through a cut so all you have to do is get one decent cut or stab with the blood covered knife and it gets infected and you die and become a walker (the speed at which you die of course depends on how important of a character you are :)) You will become a walker no matter how you die this just speeds up the death.

It's suppose to shock and scare them too. Kinda like in Lord of the Rings when they catapulted those dead soldiers heads over the wall.

I thought this week's was good, except for Rick's piss-poor aim. :lol I like Simon, but unfortunately I think he might be the next one Lucilled whenever Negan returns. Hopefully they keep the decent episodes rolling. So far, the only one I didn't like this half of the season was the opener with Carl dying.

Are these episodes post Gimple?

I thought this week's was good, except for Rick's piss-poor aim. :lol I like Simon, but unfortunately I think he might be the next one Lucilled whenever Negan returns. Hopefully they keep the decent episodes rolling. So far, the only one I didn't like this half of the season was the opener with Carl dying.

Are these episodes post Gimple?

Great question!!!

I remember they did this angle in the comics too with the Saviors dipping their weapons in walker blood and guts. But you are correct in that originally, they said that everyone is infected, and death turns you into a walker no matter how you die. The walker biting you causes you to die, which in turn causes you to become a walker, rather than the bite itself turning you.

They also made a production of Bob Stookey telling the Terminus people that they were eating tainted meat when they were eating his leg and unbeknownst to them, he had been bitten. But as far as we know, that really wouldn’t have necessarily had any affect on them.

Regarding them dipping their weapons in the walker blood and guts, the only way I could make sense of it is that Negan is just assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that a serious wound delivered to someone by an edged weapon that is dipped in the blood/innerds will infect the person and cause them to turn.

That Negan v Rick needs some benny hill music.

I'm not sure if it would do anything. They all already carry whatever turns people into zombies after they die. I guess bites cause an infection that leads to death, not what turns you into a zombie.

i feel like its retcon but the implication is thats what made father g blind so it does put you at risk of sickness/death

Fathom Events and AMC announced today “Survival Sunday: The Walking Dead & Fear the Walking Dead,” a one-night event on April 15 whereby fans can watch the anticipated series crossover, The Walking Dead Season 8 finale and the Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 premiere.

Related"Frivolous" AMC Ripped In 'Walking Dead' Suit By CAA &...
The episodes will play at north of 750 theaters and the event will also feature exclusive bonus content. Tickets can be purchased at Fathom Events. The screening event begins live at 8:30 p.m. ET / 7:30 p.m. CT / 6:30 p.m. MT / 5:30 p.m. PT.

“Sunday, April 15 marks an epic and highly-anticipated moment for these series, as worlds collide when Morgan crosses over from The Walking Dead and into the new world of Fear,” said Theresa Beyer, SVP of Brand Activation for AMC in a statement. “We are thrilled to be working with our terrific partners at Fathom to provide fans from across the country the opportunity to experience this crossover moment in such a special way and among other members of one of television’s most passionate fan communities.”

“The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead have captivated audiences and kept them on the edge of their seats for many years,” Fathom Events CEO Ray Nutt said. “Self-proclaimed ‘Dead-heads’ will have the unique opportunity to come together to experience these two compelling dramas larger-than-life and commercial-free on the big screen for just one night this April.”

There’s a tiny cash grab in projecting popular TV shows on the big screen: In November 2013 BBC cleared close to $5M stateside from released the 50th anniversary 3D episode of Doctor Who, “The Day of the Doctor”. A February 2015 Imax release of HBO’s The Game of Thrones’ last two episodes of season four, The Watchers on the Wall and The Children, grossed close to $2M at 205 locations.

the-walking-dead-fear-the-walking-dead-survival-sunday-1200x707.jpg

Back