The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The writing and direction of tonight’s episode was abysmal. Wow. And after such a good episode too.

the last week episode was actually really good.. and whoop.. lets take another dump.. horrible episode...

NO one hears the freaking walkers and people turn... ??? really ??

THe kid.. yes.. its a kid.. but can you be that stupid ??? Impossible..

So bad writing.. god I would love just not to watch it but investing in so many years.. please let it end in a ok fashion at least...

The kid should have shot the guy and awoken those still sleeping. However, the one that literally tumbled down the stairs would’ve already done the job.

I think they’ve gotten so used to writing this saviors ******** that they think it’s okay to use pisspoor writing whenever it involves zombie threats. I guess they figure it’ll be fine... as long as it’s a plot device. This was the first episode in a long time that actually made me just want to quit the show. And I’ve been a huge fan since day one.

finally jared is dead. i was gonna lose my **** if he got away again, its sloppy how many times they left him alive

also i think negan picked up that blond chick that knows dwight is a traitor

finally jared is dead. i was gonna lose my **** if he got away again, its sloppy how many times they left him alive

also i think negan picked up that blond chick that knows dwight is a traitor

That's what I was thinking as well. There's not really anyone else of any importance that it could be.

the only other person unaccounted for is gregory but i dunno why hed be a secret

At least this episode was better than the one last week. My god. Hope this Morgan transition doesn’t turn out to be a garbled mess.

Jadis was immensely stupid for leaving Negan alone, even though he was tied up.

I too think Morgan's gonna die, but I hope they do give him a decent send off. Rest of it is wash, rinse, repeat pretty much

Jadis was immensely stupid for leaving Negan alone, even though he was tied up.

I too think Morgan's gonna die, but I hope they do give him a decent send off. Rest of it is wash, rinse, repeat pretty much

You mean he's going to die on FTWD? Isn't that where he's going?

Back