The under-appreciated Count Dooku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSensationalSean

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pretty terrible character really, but Lee did enough with what he had to work with that I would still pick up a Dooku. Sideshow has already said he's getting done, just a matter of when.

Pretty terrible character really, but Lee did enough with what he had to work with that I would still pick up a Dooku. Sideshow has already said he's getting done, just a matter of when.

There certainly wasn't much to him, but he looked cool and had an awesome lightsaber. I'd love to read a novel about his fall to the Dark Side.

I know he was Dooku and I felt he was good in that role, however as a long time classic horror fan, he was a god. RIP Sir Lee.

One of my all time favourite actors. RIP Sir.
And yes I agree, A Hot Toys or Sideshow Dooku is required asap.

Lee did what he could to make Dooku cool. When he was on his knees in front of Anakin and Palpatine Lucas wrote him to turn to Palpatine and say, "Help me..." but Lee told George that the regal Count shouldn't beg. So he just turned and silently looked at his traitorous master instead.

That's to bad, Lee was a legend. .. made it to 93! Not bad at all. They better make a dooku.

Lee did what he could to make Dooku cool. When he was on his knees in front of Anakin and Palpatine Lucas wrote him to turn to Palpatine and say, "Help me..." but Lee told George that the regal Count shouldn't beg. So he just turned and silently looked at his traitorous master instead.

That's pretty cool. I've been home the past couple of days with a sinus infection and for shiggles whenever I'm sick I watch Star Wars. It's like my chicken soup. So for whatever reason I really wanted to watch Count Dooku so I watched Ep II & III and seriously could not wait until he showed up in II that I fast forwarded. That character for me was already great, probably my favorite of the PT but it was made even better by the Clone Wars series.

RIP Sir Christopher.

Don't hate on me too much, but growing up with the prequels, Count Dooku is how he will be remembered by me. RIP:(

Don't hate on me too much, but growing up with the prequels, Count Dooku is how he will be remembered by me. RIP:(

No need for hate. My daughter LOVES the prequels and that's great. She's growing up in a different era than I did and to not let her like something because I don't care for it is idiotic. If we can find some way to bond with Star Wars then that's awesome. Being rigid means that I'll lose an opportunity to share something.

Like what you like. Nobody should judge you but you.

Dooku went out with some dignity.

Mace screamed like a *****.

Glad he finished the LOTR movies. Sad that he's past, Count Dooku was a cool character. I think they should do a spin off series on his origins.

With the better sculpts a Dooku now would be better then 5/6 years ago, except for the cost! Also need Tarkin as would be great to have Lee/Cushing together in figures and having a Death Star connection.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back