The Titans - Live action version of DC's Teen Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
>he doesn't want Cavill to **** his boypucci with his mighty rod
What are you G, some kinda soyboy who cannot handle some mano-el-mano action? I mean, you just KNOW Henry's got a 10" flagpole in there. Can't you take it? Are you that weak?
>the state of men these days

Some celebrity guys would turn any man gay. No matter what
Henry is one of them.

Henry is one of them.

Henry would turn Henry gay

giphy.gif

Yeah laugh, but you KNOW you want it.
Henry is one of them.
>bros ****ing each other is gay
The absolute STATE of soyboys! Everyone knows it's not gay if you're bros and say #nohomo.
-
Kidding aside though, I can tell which guys are attractive, but I never see them in *that* light. I mostly view them as models to aspire to, not "I'm str8, but I'd suck that guys ****". Cillian Murphy for example has an extremely symmetrical face (I can't watch PB on the telly without me bloody mum going on and on about how she envies the damn sod), and Jon Hamm, alongside Jim Caviziel are the perfect "mancore" guys, but I don't wanna **** them. Besides, as everyone knows, my fetish is

Spoiler Spoiler:

I also like Damian lewis and Toby Stephens a whole lot. Wait...

1504284800696.jpg

Yeah laugh, but you KNOW you want it.

>bros ****ing each other is gay
The absolute STATE of soyboys! Everyone knows it's not gay if you're bros and say #nohomo.
-
Kidding aside though, I can tell which guys are attractive, but I never see them in *that* light. I mostly view them as models to aspire to, not "I'm str8, but I'd suck that guys ****". Cillian Murphy for example has an extremely symmetrical face (I can't watch PB on the telly without me bloody mum going on and on about how she envies the damn sod), and Jon Hamm, alongside Jim Caviziel are the perfect "mancore" guys, but I don't wanna **** them. Besides, as everyone knows, my fetish is

I also like Damian lewis and Toby Stephens a whole lot. Wait...

View attachment 404727

hey big boi

kvuJgIc.png

...and it wasn't me this time.

I'm starting to think a mod may have had it in for him. :(

It better not be you who snitched on Snikt, otherwise ima send goons with Grace masks round your house to stomp on ya POTC collection! :lecture

:lol

Back