The Titans - Live action version of DC's Teen Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
give them a break...they have been told to expand the geek audience....

So they put in diverse characters to bring in new fans...

Its a stupid plan...but they have to try something....

feb3c11318d33847e54edae5d4c3e507.jpeg

Yikes! Joke guys....

Hit some nerves thou...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latino superheroes in Marvel? zero
latino heroes in DC movies? zero (suicide squad were villains though)
latino heroes in ghostbusters remake? zero

but YAY! Diversity.... right?

Marvel Agents of Shield had Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider and DC Flash has Cisco.

It's like black people complaining they finally have a black superhero in Black Panther but there was Blade, Nick Fury and War Machine.

QFT. "Hey why did they hire a Cuban actress to play Joi" said no BR 2049 fan ever, lol.

Oh... my... god.. she’d actually be perfect for starfire if they went with a more classic look for her. She’s got the perfect face and eyes for that look. I mean in a high budget project of course, not this D tier thing with thrift shop costumes

Even calling them thrift shop seems generous honestly... two of them seem homeless and one is a lady of the night :lol

But yes, if her example in BR 2049 were to be followed I’d be up for a lot more diversity, I’ll drink to that :duff

Oh... my... god.. she’d actually be perfect for starfire if they went with a more classic look for her. She’s got the perfect face and eyes for that look. I mean in a high budget project of course, not this D tier thing with thrift shop costumes

Even calling them thrift shop seems generous honestly... two of them seem homeless and one is a lady of the night :lol

But yes, if her example in BR 2049 were to be followed I’d be up for a lot more diversity, I’ll drink to that :duff

the girl from bladerunner would have been a great Domino too. and they wouldnt have to change anything about the look..........

F- hollywood

Yup. Seen so many black cosplayers own the starfire look. This is atrocious. The hair is awful. No wonder they showed hawk and dove and robin first. Guess they said **** it give the rest ****** wigs and call it a day.

the same thing goes for Domino.
Hispanic and even black girls do a better job at dressing up as her and they dont even mind using some body paint.

the girl from bladerunner would have been a great Domino too. and they wouldnt have to change anything about the look..........

F- hollywood

Almost anyone would have been better considering Deadpool 2’s Domino looks more like Misty Knight than Domino. The lack of body paint thing is just the ludicrous diverse cherry on top.

https://www.cbr.com/titans-anna-diop...tion&view=list

The actress playing Starfire, Ann Diop, reacted to some of the extreme hate reactions to the pics on her instagram account...

To the ‘Titans’ fans:
Yesterday a photo of me on set leaked online. And it was unfortunate because fans have been waiting MONTHS for a photo of ‘Starfire’ and a sloppy (��) photo of me on a curb in 15 degree weather is what they got instead �� For the sake of our incredible fans - I hated that this is the first picture people are seeing. It’s out of context and it’s a misrepresentation of the incredible character I get to play. And also a misrepresentation of the phenomenal production behind it all.
With that said - the hate speech that followed was deplorable. And though I am highly unbothered ���� I do want to use this as an opportunity to say that tearing people down is not something that I tolerate. For myself or anyone else. Too often social media is abused by some who find refuge in the anonymity and detachment it provides: misused as a tool to harass, abuse, and spew hatred at others. This is weak, sad, and a direct reflection of the abuser.

Racist, derogatory, and/or cruel comments have nothing to do with the person on the receiving end of that abuse. And because I know this - I’m unfazed But for anyone out there who may not - I am here to remind you that whatever ugly and negative thing anyone ever chooses to say about you is always a reflection and revelation of themselves- it does NOT define you, and it certainly does NOT make you any less perfect than you are - Be you! Stay beautiful! Live breezy As always,
Much love ��

She’s right. We need to see her weave and clubbing dress in a well-lit promotional photo before we judge.

I remain optimistic. They should’ve hired the actress who plays Iris on the CW Flash show. Diop looks like the Grinch.

Last edited:
haha great reply ,cant fault you for it :duff

wonder if they are undercover in that sequence the pictures come from :dunno

yeah im reaching ,i know :lol

latino superheroes in Marvel? zero
latino heroes in DC movies? zero (suicide squad were villains though)
latino heroes in ghostbusters remake? zero

but YAY! Diversity.... right?

Well they did build the sets for all of those movies.

Dudes a leopard with all that spotting.

Also I like how he finally decides to post it a month later after he’s had more time to workout :lol

Cavill is definitely gay, he might as well added "No **** bro".

>he doesn't want Cavill to **** his boypucci with his mighty rod
What are you G, some kinda soyboy who cannot handle some mano-el-mano action? I mean, you just KNOW Henry's got a 10" flagpole in there. Can't you take it? Are you that weak?
>the state of men these days

Back