The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I need some advice, I'm talking to someone whose selling a bunch of series 20 figures (clown dagger vers, spawn masked vers, violator heart vers, overt-kill and domina) they're also chucking in a redeemer from reborn series 3 and an unopened set of chromium cards. Everything s brand new and unopened for $200 Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal ?

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

I think it's not a bad deal they are among the best figures in the line but the thing is they could be worth 200 a piece or 20 cents a piece. the cards are worthless to my knowledge so I would go on eBay and look for each figure individually. My gut says like you, and with a pandemic where there are just no new figures being released coupled with the hype of this Kickstarter, the demand for Spawn is at the highest its been in awhile.

I think it's not a bad deal they are among the best figures in the line but the thing is they could be worth 200 a piece or 20 cents a piece. the cards are worthless to my knowledge so I would go on eBay and look for each figure individually. My gut says like you, and with a pandemic where there are just no new figures being released coupled with the hype of this Kickstarter, the demand for Spawn is at the highest its been in awhile.
Thanks for the advice good sir !

So I've had a look on eBay, and in my country I couldn't find the clown, violator or mediaeval spawn, but if I'd bought the overt-kill, domina, redeemer and spawn at their cheapest prices to my country on ebay it's going to set me back about over 500, honestly I don't really care about the domina but the rest of them I've been looking for a few years now. So I've purchased the set. Now to see if the deal was too good to be true.

So I've had a look on eBay, and in my country I couldn't find the clown, violator or mediaeval spawn, but if I'd bought the overt-kill, domina, redeemer and spawn at their cheapest prices to my country on ebay it's going to set me back about over 500, honestly I don't really care about the domina but the rest of them I've been looking for a few years now. So I've purchased the set. Now to see if the deal was too good to be true.

Not sure if this is helpful, but Todd is planning to do Kickstarters for the rest of the 1995 "remaster" figures. That means Violator, the Clown, Medieval Spawn, and Overtkill. You may want to hold out for those.

Not sure if this is helpful, but Todd is planning to do Kickstarters for the rest of the 1995 "remaster" figures. That means Violator, the Clown, Medieval Spawn, and Overtkill. You may want to hold out for those.
I did hear that but since there's no solid confirmation besides Todd just saying he will do it sometime in the future, I'd rather get them just incase.

40B0BA86-BAAD-4A8B-AC58-08056D403880.jpg

But holy crap these are like gears of war weapons!

I had no idea they were going to be this BIG!

Todd you knocked it out the park!

bb663daef0bf9ce755a6c4df18fda36f.jpg

79239ba13bcfa11fee17b03392a0a888.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That assault rifle is the most bad ass weapon i?ve ever seen for a collectible at this scale.

Insane, I love it.

The grenade launcher is cool and all but definitely not as bad ass as that rifle.

I'm actually really favoring the grenade launcher, especially if they get some brown or green tones on the attachments.

Guess I'll up my pledge to the Modern and Classic, just for that weapon alone. Will probably sell the Modern afterwards.

The M4 is ridiculously oversized, I would never want to display him with that. I know that he uses guns so he doesn't deplete his necroplasm, but I'd rather not have that limit and see him just be a rebellious hellspawn. If he has to use a weapon, I'd rather he use a magically powered sword or something similar, the guns just seem ignoble. I'd also get rid of the pouches and turn it into a simple red band of armor around his thigh, what does a hellspawn need pouches for; his car keys, loose change, cellphone, snacks? :lol
I did just preorder the MK11 Spawn on Amazon today, finally! Makes missing out on this remastered Classic Spawn easier to live with.

As awesome as this looks, I just can't bring myself to pledge for one. Not sure if it's the price, or the character just isn't something near and dear to me anymore. The $40 isn't too bad, it's the $17 for S&H I find a bit ridiculous. Almost half the price of the figure.

There was a time I loved Spawn, since the beginning in the 90's and into maybe the early 2000's. I have boxes and boxes of open and carded Spawn figures. Once cherished by many, now pretty much worthless... :lol

I guess I have like 3 more days to decide.... :dunno

I kinda wish the classic Spawn came with the regular Hamburger head included with the Modern figure rather than the screaming head I would never display.

Quick question... I read a lot on forums discussing this Kickstarter about Todd teasing an "Ultimate Spawn" figure.

I personally have not heard of it yet, but what exactly is sparking this? And why would you potentially deter people
from joining the Kickstarter for this Spawn by teasing something "better" than this coming soon?

I pledged for the 5-pack, so I am all-in currently... but this news kind of has me questioning what to do...?

Anyone know anything much about this "Ultimate Spawn"??

As awesome as this looks, I just can't bring myself to pledge for one. Not sure if it's the price, or the character just isn't something near and dear to me anymore. The $40 isn't too bad, it's the $17 for S&H I find a bit ridiculous. Almost half the price of the figure.

There was a time I loved Spawn, since the beginning in the 90's and into maybe the early 2000's. I have boxes and boxes of open and carded Spawn figures. Once cherished by many, now pretty much worthless... :lol

I guess I have like 3 more days to decide.... :dunno

I kinda wish the classic Spawn came with the regular Hamburger head included with the Modern figure rather than the screaming head I would never display.

But the screaming head is really just the hamburger head but only cooler!

I agree about the shipping cost but that is the way of the world right now I mean good luck selling on Ebay shipping costs are thru the roof.

Also remember that Todd doesn?t have the same volume relationship with UPS/FedEx/USPS as the big box stores have.

Just remember next time when you dump $57 at dunkin donuts and a bottle of wine and beer you could?ve bought this awesome Spawn instead lol

Back