The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the screaming head is really just the hamburger head but only cooler!

I agree about the shipping cost but that is the way of the world right now I mean good luck selling on Ebay shipping costs are thru the roof.

Also remember that Todd doesn?t have the same volume relationship with UPS/FedEx/USPS as the big box stores have.

Just remember next time when you dump $57 at dunkin donuts and a bottle of wine and beer you could?ve bought this awesome Spawn instead lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I spend money on something expensive and or I feel is mostly unnecessary (especially on my kids knowing they will outgrow/break/lose the item), all I think of is how many or which HT/Action Figures/Statue or Busts/movie prop replica's I could've bought.. :rotfl

I've regretted not buying MANY things... :(

But that also makes me realize being wise is better than foolish. As I also look at the piles and piles of boxes of items I've never opened and displayed, and more so those I regretted buying. Like all those old Spawn figures..... One to open and one to keep carded!! Gonna make bank one day selling them on ebay!! :slap

Every time I spend money on something expensive and or I feel is mostly unnecessary (especially on my kids knowing they will outgrow/break/lose the item), all I think of is how many or which HT/Action Figures/Statue or Busts/movie prop replica's I could've bought.. :rotfl

I've regretted not buying MANY things... :(

But that also makes me realize being wise is better than foolish. As I also look at the piles and piles of boxes of items I've never opened and displayed, and more so those I regretted buying. Like all those old Spawn figures..... One to open and one to keep carded!! Gonna make bank one day selling them on ebay!! :slap

Tell me about it every bottle of wine my wife buys I die a little inside thinking of the Hot Toys that would fund lol

Tell me about it every bottle of wine my wife buys I die a little inside thinking of the Hot Toys that would fund lol

The mind set of a collector... :duff

The 1st step of acceptance, is admitting we have a problem.. :rotfl

Quick question... I read a lot on forums discussing this Kickstarter about Todd teasing an "Ultimate Spawn" figure.

I personally have not heard of it yet, but what exactly is sparking this? And why would you potentially deter people
from joining the Kickstarter for this Spawn by teasing something "better" than this coming soon?

I pledged for the 5-pack, so I am all-in currently... but this news kind of has me questioning what to do...?

Anyone know anything much about this "Ultimate Spawn"??

I have a feeling that was misinterpreted by fans. Todd said everyone has their own idea of what the ultimate Spawn figure would be. If your ultimate Spawn figure has 30 points of articulation and no predetermined pose, a wire cape, and loads of accessories (basically your end-all, be-all Spawn), this isn't it. "That would be a different figure." Doesn't necessarily mean he has plans to make it. Just means this isn't the one for you.

I have a feeling that was misinterpreted by fans. Todd said everyone has their own idea of what the ultimate Spawn figure would be. If your ultimate Spawn figure has loads of articulation and no predetermined pose, a wire cape, and loads of accessories (basically your end-all, be-all Spawn) that would be a different figure, not this. Doesn't necessarily mean we're getting it.

:exactly:

True he never mentioned at all anything about an ultimate version of this particular release.

Finally pledged for the 2 pack of the classic and modern regardless of the articulation what we got is good enough for me though I wouldn't mind more movement it's not my decision but Todd's. Both figures with their gear looks really cool and man this would be better then nothing. I remember this figure (the original) when I was a kid, literally impossible to find anywhere could only find Violater and Medieval spawn. Guess I get a second chance now. Lol

Screw it..I went for and ordered the trilogy set ..too many bells and whistles Todd was adding to it , I couldn’t resist anymore .

Jeez almost $200 . Todd it better be worth it :lecture

Be happy you don't live in Australia, it's 48 postage for one fig so 88 USD in full. Because I'm insane though I went with the 3 pack it's 80 USD to just ship it it's setting me back almost 400 AUD. Our dollar us f#$@ed last time I checked it was 68 cents to 1 USD, I remember back in the day when they were almost equal oh boy those were the days. But hey I want it and I can afford it so I'm paying those prices and happy to

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

Be happy you don't live in Australia, it's 48 postage for one fig so 88 USD in full. Because I'm insane though I went with the 3 pack it's 80 USD to just ship it it's setting me back almost 400 AUD. Our dollar us f#$@ed last time I checked it was 68 cents to 1 USD, I remember back in the day when they were almost equal oh boy those were the days. But hey I want it and I can afford it so I'm paying those prices and happy to

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

Damn.. when you put it that way ..you definitely are paying too much ..sorry buddy . Which set did you get that you are paying double that’s crazy :horror

6CF77734-4B44-4961-A0A2-75673F30B7F1.jpg
CA966803-3BA9-459A-887B-2EEBEE869705.jpg

Watching the Shartimus Prime interview with Todd...jeez Todd really has a unique Personality . No wonder Spawn was created by him :lol

Wait until he gets to the part where he starts saying that Mafex and Bandai SHFA are ripping off their customers lol

Wait until he gets to the part where he starts saying that Mafex and Bandai SHFA are ripping off their customers lol

I :rotfl when he said “ If I made a non sexy looking female figure and Shartimus replied “I never said you should make a non sexy looking female figure “ :lol

Back