The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kickstarter update: classic Spawn is getting a painted version of the sword. :yess:

Nice..well Todd said we will get everything available and updated that ordered the trilogy set ,well I’m going to hold him to it and I better get everything for the amount I spent :lecture

Too late he said the painted sword for the classic might be the last free upgrade, looks amazing:

9bae4864154d6b85ee6f451f38bbf4e6.jpg

I hope he is lying lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice..well Todd said we will get everything available and updated that ordered the trilogy set ,well I?m going to hold him to it and I better get everything for the amount I spent :lecture

CONFUSED? Then this list of additional UPGRADES should clear things up!

Hey, everyone, there have been quite a few of you backers out there not exactly sure what you figure will or will not come with in its box. So, I wanted to create a list of the upgrades for each figure below. Any level that contains a single figure (or multi-single figures) will receive all of the listed BONUSES (regardless of what level it is included with). And the same is true for the TRILOGY 3-PACK (any level that contains a set, or more, of these figures will include all the 3-Pack BONUSES.

So, here are all the additions/upgrades/bonuses since the SPAWN Kickstarter Campaign started. These are over and above what was originally listed in the description of each of these levels...

3-PACK TRILOGY SET (includes the Classic, Modern & Artist Proof figures)

EXCLUSIVE GOLD COLORED SIGNING PLAQUE
EXCLUSIVE GOLD COLORED SIGNATURE
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY stating the autograph by Todd is his
Attachable NECRO ENERGY BURSTS for one hand
TWO EXTRA and EXCLUSIVE ENERGY BLASTS (for a total of three in this set)
FOIL-STAMPED comic book cover
EXTRA PAIR OF HANDS to hold guns
EXTRA PAIR OF FISTED HANDS (one which can hold sword)
EXTRA HEAD of an unpainted Screaming Head
EXTRA HEAD of a PAINTED Screaming Head
EXTRA HEAD of a painted human Al Simmons head
EXCLUSIVE GAUNTLET on one forearm (Modern Spawn figure only)
SPIKED BOOT on one leg (Modern Spawn figure only)
STEEL CHAINS for the waist of each figure
STEEL CHAINS for the neck of each figure
EXCLUSIVE NECRO-SWORD WEAPON (Artist Proof figure)
EXCLUSIVE ASSAULT WEAPON (Modern Spawn figure)
EXCLUSIVE ASSAULT WEAPON (Classic Spawn figure)

CLASSIC SPAWN (single)

EXTRA PAIR OF FISTED HANDS
EXTRA HEAD of a painted Screaming Head
STEEL CHAINS for the waist
STEEL CHAINS for the neck
EXCLUSIVE ASSAULT WEAPON (this figure will now be the only one with this accessory)

MODERN SPAWN (single)

EXCLUSIVE LAUNCHER-GUN WEAPON
SPIKED BOOT on one leg

ARTIST PROOF SPAWN (single)

EXCLUSIVE NECRO-SWORD WEAPON

** ALL LEVELS THAT CONTAIN at least one autograph (by me) will also receive another weapon based on the Wooden Plank from the original 1994 toy edition.

Hope this helps a little to let you know what you should be expecting in each of your boxes. And as mentioned above, this is in addition to what was in the initial descriptions of each of these.

Enjoy. TODD

He said he may still throw in a surprise or two in the final package, but at this point there's plenty to justify the pricetag.

EDIT: Hey jye, you may want to add the painted sword to the Classic section there. That list is already out of date. :lol

CONFUSED? Then this list of additional UPGRADES should clear things up!

Hey, everyone, there have been quite a few of you backers out there not exactly sure what you figure will or will not come with in its box. So, I wanted to create a list of the upgrades for each figure below. Any level that contains a single figure (or multi-single figures) will receive all of the listed BONUSES (regardless of what level it is included with). And the same is true for the TRILOGY 3-PACK (any level that contains a set, or more, of these figures will include all the 3-Pack BONUSES.

So, here are all the additions/upgrades/bonuses since the SPAWN Kickstarter Campaign started. These are over and above what was originally listed in the description of each of these levels...

3-PACK TRILOGY SET (includes the Classic, Modern & Artist Proof figures)

EXCLUSIVE GOLD COLORED SIGNING PLAQUE
EXCLUSIVE GOLD COLORED SIGNATURE
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY stating the autograph by Todd is his
TWO EXTRA and EXCLUSIVE ENERGY BLASTS (for a total of three in this set)
EXTRA HEAD of a PAINTED Screaming Head
EXCLUSIVE GAUNTLET on one forearm (Modern Spawn figure only)
SPIKED BOOT on one leg (Modern Spawn figure only)
STEEL CHAINS for the waist of each figure
STEEL CHAINS for the neck of each figure
EXCLUSIVE NECRO-SWORD WEAPON (Artist Proof figure)
EXCLUSIVE ASSAULT WEAPON (Modern Spawn figure)
EXCLUSIVE ASSAULT WEAPON (Classic Spawn figure)

CLASSIC SPAWN (single)

EXTRA HEAD of a painted Screaming Head
EXCLUSIVE ASSAULT WEAPON (this figure will now be the only one with this accessory)

MODERN SPAWN (single)

EXCLUSIVE LAUNCHER-GUN WEAPON
SPIKED BOOT on one leg

ARTIST PROOF SPAWN (single)

EXCLUSIVE NECRO-SWORD WEAPON

** ALL LEVELS THAT CONTAIN at least one autograph (by me) will also receive another weapon based on the Wooden Plank from the original 1994 toy edition.

Hope this helps a little to let you know what you should be expecting in each of your boxes. And as mentioned above, this is in addition to what was in the initial descriptions of each of these.

Enjoy. TODD

And BTW...it’s because I saw this list on KS that I opted for the trilogy pack even though I have no use for the artist proof figure

After all this ..he still won’t include a masked head for the modern version..what is going on here :gah:

Last edited:
And BTW...it?s because I saw this list on KS that I opted for the trilogy pack even though I have no use for the artist proof figure

After all this ..he still won?t include a masked head for the modern version..what is going on here :gah:
Only reason I bought the 2 pack for classic and modern was to swap out the masked sculpt onto the modern figure. Classic spawn might have to stay with the screaming head until Todd decides to throw in a masked sculpt for Modern if that still happens.

And BTW...it?s because I saw this list on KS that I opted for the trilogy pack even though I have no use for the artist proof figure

After all this ..he still won?t include a masked head for the modern version..what is going on here :gah:

Honestly at this point for $40 he has given enough stuff to make each individual piece super awesome.

Yes yes yes I know I know the shipping sucks.

It always does.

But look at the black series baby yoda for $10 look at how tiny he is Hasbro should have made him an accessory for another figure but nope they wanted that $10.

For $30 more dollars look at what we are getting with this Spawn compared to that ridiculous baby yoda lol

I am more than content with this kickstarter.

Honestly at this point for $40 he has given enough stuff to make each individual piece super awesome.

Yes yes yes I know I know the [/B]shipping sucks.

It always does.

But look at the black series baby yoda for $10 look at how tiny he is Hasbro should have made him an accessory for another figure but nope they wanted that $10.

For $30 more dollars look at what we are getting with this Spawn compared to that ridiculous baby yoda lol

I am more than content with this kickstarter.

His shipping really sucks. When I got the Articulated Icons ninjas from KS ...I got around five figures for less than $10 shipping :slap

Super happy I got the classic with the modern now. That sword will look sweet with the modern.

Damn.. when you put it that way ..you definitely are paying too much ..sorry buddy . Which set did you get that you are paying double that?s crazy :horror
It's all good my dude, like I said I went with the 3 pack and I ordered before all the free stuff so I'm happy to pay these prices, as soon as I saw the Kickstarter I knew I had to get them as I've been slowly accumulating spawn figures over the last 10 years for nostalgia.

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

Funny how the artist proof Spawn has less and less incentive for anyone to buy it now. In fact the only point of having it at this point is so you can have an arm gauntlet on the Modern Spawn :lol

Funny how the artist proof Spawn has less and less incentive for anyone to buy it now. In fact the only point of having it at this point is so you can have an arm gauntlet on the Modern Spawn :lol

But you still have to buy it to get the classic/modern versions with all the painted extras right?

But you still have to buy it to get the classic/modern versions with all the painted extras right?

If you don't care about the wooden plank, spiked gauntlet, and the other two necroplasm add-ons, a pledge for just the classic and modern will go far; you'd be getting all painted heads and all painted weapons.

* Actually you'd be able to get the wooden plank if one of the figures above is an autograph edition.

I'm about 90% sure I'll pledge for the modern spawn tomorrow, but man, I can't shake off the feeling that I'll be spending $73 on a figure I know I need to customize, since the single won't come with the gauntlet. I'm really hoping that still gets added to all modern spawns. I mean, from a logistical point of view it just makes sense to have to produce fewer different versions, right? :monkey3

it won't come with the gauntlet and the boot may be on the long leg by the looks of things, technically the other foot and hand will be inaccurate and the right bicep missing the chain, the leg pouches on the opposite leg etc.

Some of that may not matter to you, but all technically inaccurate to the comic.

Back