The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uploadfromtaptalk1440164859453.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

I think if you lower bout 3% more bf, you'd have a more defined abs, especially in the lower abs.

minor nitpick would be the chest gap, if only it was narrower, but then again it comes down to genetics. For me the ideal chest gap would be Lenny kravitz.

Those are really really tough nitpicks :lol. It's near impossible to fine tune things like; like you said, genetics really dictate that kind of development

what artists do you guys listen to when working out? I have been having some trouble trying to find a good upbeat music that is not too pop

It's hard to be short on pump-up music. There's so much to choose from, I don't know how you're stumped!

I listen to a wide range of music and could even sometimes work out to "non-amped-up" type stuff if the mood hits. Today I mostly went with:

It's hard to be short on pump-up music. There's so much to choose from, I don't know how you're stumped!

I listen to a wide range of music and could even sometimes work out to "non-amped-up" type stuff if the mood hits. Today I mostly went with:

I was hoping someone shared something a little bit faster. harder (but not harder like hard rock)

They weren't too popular. :monkey3

zawom.gif

I listen to a lot of different stuff. Good stuff. Flo Rida has great mixes.

And there's this...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id440844625

omg I dont have Itunes on my phone (that could have helped) thanks for sharing it

The Killers for me. By far my favorite band, their music is something else. All their albums on my iPhone, shuffle!

The Killers for me. By far my favorite band, their music is something else. All their albums on my iPhone, shuffle!

Hey a killers fan! My fav band as well, but I just can't listen to them during a workout though, too many soft emotioney songs that don't really help when I'm trying to go all out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally went out for run today. Been in a real training slump since july, time to get going again!

I am working hard on making them abs come alive. Long road ahead but at least it's a place I'm working toward.

pizap.com14454464952772B.jpgpizap.com14454465529103C.jpg

Back