The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Spartan run looks amazing, I'm definitely going to do it at their Toronto date next summer :D :rock

I definitely feel like I'd be 'that guy' to get hit in the face by one of the those gladiators though... I wonder if we can hit back? Haha :lol :slap

It is tough, but fun at the same time. Can't hit the gladiators back, but I saw a couple guys go right at them and bear hug them and a couple girls "flashed" them. :lol

Nice Mr. Ski! Every year in the first weekend of june I participate in what we call a Survival Run. It's a little over 8 miles and has 36 obstacles (Rope Climbing, swimming, walking through muddy ditches, monkey bars, catcrawl, canoeing, running/swimming with car tyres etc.).

Thanks. Yeah, it sounds like the same thing except yours is twice as long (distance and obstacles) as the Sprint I did was. Big props for finishing one of those. :clap

Wow, that Spartan Sprint looks :rock
If I didn't get burned out in college from sports I would totally be game for that! Very cool!

Thanks for sharing the pics, Mister Ski!

This is from Friday. I just completed my 19th DUT (Daily Ultimate Training) in 7 days. No one had ever tried to do this and I did it at 40 years old. I leaned up a lot and probably lost about 10 lbs. I'll know for sure when I take measurements again this Thursday.

img1072h.jpg

There is a CrossFit near my house and I see those guys flipping tires, climbing ropes, monkey bars and all kinds of cool stuff. The fat obviously melts off quickly, but the only draw back (for my goals only) is I think it burns off a bit too much muscle mass to. You see I like to be in shape, but I also want to keep the muscular look that I prefer. They look too normal.

Last edited:
There is a CrossFit near my house and I see those guys flipping tires, climbing ropes, monkey bars and all kinds of cool stuff. The fat obviously melts off quickly, but the only draw back (for my goals only) is I think it burns off a bit too muscle mass to. You see I like to be in shape, but I also want to keep the muscular look that I prefer. They look too normal.

Hey Phil, you have to watch the Crossfit Games on Youtube. These guys are big man! Muscular, fit and ripped!

There is a CrossFit near my house and I see those guys flipping tires, climbing ropes, monkey bars and all kinds of cool stuff. The fat obviously melts off quickly, but the only draw back (for my goals only) is I think it burns off a bit too muscle mass to. You see I like to be in shape, but I also want to keep the muscular look that I prefer. They look too normal.

I love going to Crossfit. You can still be big and do Crossfit. There's a couple big guys that go to my gym, and they're much stronger than they look.

Back