The Princess Leia Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be ordering the Princess Leia 12" figure

• Yes, I will be getting the exclusive

Votes: 78 60.9%
  • Yes, I will just wait for the regular, I dont need the cuffs

Votes: 18 14.1%
  • No, I dont want her.

Votes: 32 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dekadentdave said:
Replaced my Han Solo Buck with a Hot Toys NGL body and it instantly improved the figure by 50%. The other 50% will come from a decent repaint which should be rectified soon.

I'm going to do the same thing. Also replacing Luke body with a Hot Toys NGL (though I will try and modify it for height so he stays in the proper scale).

I think the ultimate example of how ridiculous the Bucks are could be the Mulder and Scully X-FILES figures. Each comes with a cool cellphone. Too bad the sucky Bucks won't allow you to pose them with the phones up to their ears in any kind of natural way. :confused: This so frustrated me when I first got those figures years ago that I literally smashed the Mulder base body with a hammer (I felt better).

I have hated and noticed the limitations of this base figure ever since... and it's made even more frustrating watching Hot Toys, Medicom and even other "no name" manufacturers come up with 12" base bodies that are infinitely more realistic and articulated.

BUCKS SUCK. :(

I have a conference call with a very prominent client at the same exact time this PPO starts.

Good thing it's a conference call and not an actual meeting, eh. :monkey3 :monkey5

However, I'm afraid the client might hear some expletives if I can't get through to SSC's server while I'm on the call. :lol

IrishJedi said:
I have a conference call with a very prominent client at the same exact time this PPO starts.

Good thing it's a conference call and not an actual meeting, eh. :monkey3 :monkey5

However, I'm afraid the client might here some expletives if I can't get through to SSC's server while I'm on the call. :lol

Just work your anger into positive energy and make your client think you're very enthused, or crazy lol.

Site's already slow....3 min away

What the hell?

I logged in and got this:

This item has not yet become available for
STREAMLINE PRE-ORDERING
It will be available for pre-order shortly.
Return to the Login Screen

IrishJedi said:

However, I'm afraid the client might hear some expletives if I can't get through to SSC's server while I'm on the call. :lol

i know what you mean....the mute button on the phones is a wonderful thing.

Back