The Princess Leia Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be ordering the Princess Leia 12" figure

• Yes, I will be getting the exclusive

Votes: 78 60.9%
  • Yes, I will just wait for the regular, I dont need the cuffs

Votes: 18 14.1%
  • No, I dont want her.

Votes: 32 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jason2885

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well since the pictures are up and I thought it was time to start the official preorder thread for all the fun on Friday plus I thought it would be a good idea if there is a poll on if you plan to purchase Leia or not.

Anyway I cant wait until I get this one ordered. I know Im starting this thread kind of early.

Also what do you all guess the edition size will be.

I'm still undecided.... so I will probably try to get the exclusive and I can always cancel later if I need too.

After looking at the new pics, I'll order it, but I don't know if I'll keep it. Something looks terribly wrong with her head and face.

I'll probably order it, then cancel it then, pay double later on ebay after realizing that I should've kept it. :D :D :D

Eric

Darth Loki said:
After looking at the new pics, I'll order it, but I don't know if I'll keep it. Something looks terribly wrong with her head and face.
I do agree. Im hoping its just the pose.

This version just looks too "off" and nowhere near the quality of Boushh Leia. Since this will likely be another $60 figure, I figure I'll be better off ordering Boushh.

I haven't decided if I will keep her or not. I will preorder but I like the Boushh Leia better. I saw it at SDCC and it is fantastic. I really don't nit pic my figures but the face seems too wide. It is probably for the best since space is getting to be an issue for me.

i'll preorder and decide whether to cancel or not when the prod pics are up. right now i'm not digging the sculpt but i have the PF and she is nearly perfect so maybe that's it. why does this one look so off but boush leia looks awesome?

Pass. She looks fine, but Boushh is the only Leia I really honestly care about owning. No more impulse buys for me.

I'll order but her neck looks too long and her head is way too big!

Vader AL said:
i'll preorder and decide whether to cancel or not when the prod pics are up. right now i'm not digging the sculpt but i have the PF and she is nearly perfect so maybe that's it. why does this one look so off but boush leia looks awesome?

Because Andy probably didn't sculpt this one :monkey2

I will pre order but unless they fix the head I will cancel close to delivery
time. Leia Boussh is so much better.

HUGE head! Wow! I really hope it's just the pics that make it look like that. :google

And easily the worst 12" exclusive yet in this line. Itty-bitty little handcuffs? Are you kidding me, SSC???

I'll still pre-order the Ex. version on Friday, but I am not at all as excited about this as I was last week :monkey2

IrishJedi said:
HUGE head! Wow! I really hope it's just the pics that make it look like that. :google

And easily the worst 12" exclusive yet in this line. Itty-bitty little handcuffs? Are you kidding me, SSC???

I'll still pre-order the Ex. version on Friday, but I am not at all as excited about this as I was last week :monkey2

Holy censored, we actually agree on something!

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Darth Loki said:
Holy censored, we actually agree on something!

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

I know. I'm scared. Hold me?

:lol

Seriously though, SSC has really been disappointing me of late. :(

TheObsoleteMan said:
Huge heads on females is practically a Sideshow trademark.

And if they don't fix that IMMEDIATELY and know that they won't be able to get away with it for this line there will be trouble.

Back