The ONE character that you will ALWAYS collect.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mostly collect female characters problem is most of them that I would collect exclusively don't get that many figures so I buy others too*usually if I like the design ex: female warriors*knights,Valkyries,Barbarians exc* so it's almost impossible for me to narrow it down to one character.*It helps that I only collect ACTION figures :p*

Bruce Lee

...though when you focus on one character you get more picky. I can't get excited for Lee stuff now unless its a different take
ie. Hot Toys casual Lee line....

Guyyyyveeeerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

your collection must be pretty small then :monkey3

Predator/s
test.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Predators for me too!!!!!!!

:hi5:

That's 3 figures. OP clearly states one figure. The only response that shall be considered is: Facehugger :lecture

BRUCE LEE

(...but of course it depends on the quality and likness !)

Conan the Barbarian...been collecting Conan stuff since I was around ten. I'm 42 now. I read Marvel Comics issue 100 and was hooked! Something about the character and the atmosphere just captured my imagination. Frazetta's work helped with that too!

I've got books, posters, complete Marvel comics run, Mego and Remco figures, not to mention custom works. Now bring on Hot Toys Conan!! I'd love to see Jason Momoa and Arnold representations.

Interesting thread; I really had to think about this.

I'm going to say Iron Man. I'm more of an X-Men fan overall but Iron Man's multiple suits (and the sheer range of scales in which they're available) make for a very interesting display IMO. :)

Back