The Official Jerry Vanderstelt LOTR Remarque Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Weta Kong print that I received earlier this week is numbered 116. The Vanderstelt ROTK print w/ remarqe that arrived today is numbered 116. What does this mean?
scared.gif

BF, we've been waiting a very long time to get a glimpse of your ROTK remarque....is your camera at the shop being repaired? :confused: :naughty

BF, we've been waiting a very long time to get a glimpse of your ROTK remarque....is your camera at the shop being repaired? :confused: :naughty

:lol No, but it probably should be. I've been on my butt, but I'll take a quick snap and post it up by tomorrow. I was hoping to have it framed by now. :monkey2

:lol No, but it probably should be. I've been on my butt, but I'll take a quick snap and post it up by tomorrow. I was hoping to have it framed by now. :monkey2

Wow, two month's later and still no remarque. Your "tomorrow's" are really long.........:naughty

It takes a long time to take pictures for a Blu Falcon, and a Blu Falcon never takes a picture unless it is worth taking a long time to take. :D

Well this picture must really be worth taking then......or Blu Falcon's hibernate during the winter. :rip

Back