The Official Jerry Vanderstelt LOTR Remarque Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The images are flooding in....here's a couple from Wetanut :woo

Fellowship of the Ring : Samwise

FOTRSamwiseWetanut.jpg

FOTRSamwiseWetanut2.jpg

Extraordinary frame work. I might have to copy that style when I get around to grabbing my prints.

Got mine framed a few weeks ago, just forgot to post pics :eek:

Anyway forgive any glare, it's difficult to get a nice photo. Oh and it's number 25, with a Gollum remarque. See photos...

it looks awesome. I envy you..

Got mine framed a few weeks ago, just forgot to post pics :eek:

Anyway forgive any glare, it's difficult to get a nice photo. Oh and it's number 25, with a Gollum remarque. See photos...

DSC01911.jpg

Very nice Anubis! Both the framing and remarque look excellent! I will add it to the registry. Do you happen to own a remarqued Two Towers litho?....I don't have you down for one.

Very nice Anubis! Both the framing and remarque look excellent! I will add it to the registry. Do you happen to own a remarqued Two Towers litho?....I don't have you down for one.

Thanks buddy! :rock

Sadly I do not own the Two Towers print, I just really liked the FOTR and ROTK ones, but never got round to TTT one. Maybe in time :dunno And I don't even have FOTR framed yet :(

Also I didn't notice the reflection in the top right corner of the Gollum photo :lol

Thanks buddy! :rock

Sadly I do not own the Two Towers print, I just really liked the FOTR and ROTK ones, but never got round to TTT one. Maybe in time :dunno And I don't even have FOTR framed yet :(

Also I didn't notice the reflection in the top right corner of the Gollum photo :lol

I didn't notice that [or your GWOS statue] either....until you mentioned it.....:lol

If you do end up with TTT litho I can assure you, you wont regret it :lecture

Fellowship of the Ring: 180
Weathertop
Weathertopremarque-1.jpg

The Two Towers: 48
Orthanc
orthancremarquee-1.jpg

Return of the King: 81
Minas Tirith
minastirithremarquee-1.jpg

Thanks Stig! Very nice, our first environment remarques. Consider them added to the registry! :D

FOTR : Balrog

FOTRlitho001.jpg

Sadly :( , Malice does not own the original Balrog statue [the defining statue for all true LOTR collectors :naughty], but at least she can console herself with this terrific Balrog remarque. No, this doesn't qualify her as a true collector, but it is a step in the right direction. :lol

Last edited:
FOTR : Balrog

FOTRlitho001.jpg

Sadly :( , Malice does not own the original Balrog statue [the defining statue for all true LOTR collectors :naughty], but at least she can console herself with this terrific Balrog remarque. No, this doesn't qualify her as a true collector, but it is a step in the right direction. :lol

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

ouch that hurt!

that's it i'm going to have to buy me daddy Rog. :mad::banghead:mad:

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

ouch that hurt!

that's it i'm going to have to buy me daddy Rog. :mad::banghead:mad:

Mission accomplished....:lol :naughty

Oh I almost forgot. Even if you buy the original balrog [and it's a big if], you still won't be a true collector until you pick up Jerry's TTT and ROTK litho's....and I'm not talking reg. edition either.....remarque only! :lecture

Mission accomplished....:lol :naughty

Oh I almost forgot. Even if you buy the original balrog [and it's a big if], you still won't be a true collector until you pick up Jerry's TTT and ROTK litho's....and I'm not talking reg. edition either.....remarque only! :lecture

I had the Daddy 'Rog at one point, and just got my first Vanderstelt print with remarque, so what does that make me? ;)

Hey gtb, what Matt is saying is he thinks Frodo should be your ROTK remarque and the Ringwraith should be your FOTR remarque. Based on some of the ROTK Frodo with the phial of Galadriel remarques we've seen so far [that look very similar to yours], I would have to agree with him.
When you posted your pic's you have them listed in the opposite order.

Thanks for those edition numbers, I'll post them in the registry right away!

Okie... I see what you mean now... tks!

The Weta Kong print that I received earlier this week is numbered 116. The Vanderstelt ROTK print w/ remarqe that arrived today is numbered 116. What does this mean?
scared.gif

The Weta Kong print that I received earlier this week is numbered 116. The Vanderstelt ROTK print w/ remarqe that arrived today is numbered 116. What does this mean?
scared.gif

I won't know until after you post a pic. of that ROTK remarque...:naughty

Back