The Official Jerry Vanderstelt LOTR Remarque Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

Outstanding remarque! Very similar to mine. :rock

King Elessar bowing to the Hobbits during his coronation/wedding

DSC_0017-1.jpg

Thank you for that! It made my day. That scene should be on Jerrys list, I would buy a print of that.

I've been holding out on my remarques because I haven't had the time or money to frame them they way I feel they deserve...

I asked for Bilbo, my favorite hobbit who seemed to be entirely missing from the FOTR print... :slap

IMG_0285.jpg

And Nazgul on Fell Beast

IMG_0286.jpg

I'm blown away by the quality of the prints... I just don't have the heart to put them in Walmart clip on frames even if it is temporary :(

Got these today for my birthday (Best Wife EVA!!). Jerry's work is just amazing, and the remarques are just beautiful. Thanks Jerry! I can't wait to get them framed.

CE - Matched Set #4

FotR - Elrond
TTT - Balrog
RotK - Aragorn

Glad to be part of the group! Enjoy!

JV-FotR-Elrond.jpg

JV-TTT-Balrog.jpg

JV-RotK-Aragorn.jpg

Hey,

I am a huge fan of your work but just found out about it recently. I purchased the FOTR Lithograph from Sideshow (framed). I purchased it when the stock was low for just the FOTR. I went back a few weeks later to pick up TTT and ROTK to find out that all three were then sold out :slap. I would love to complete this collection. I have signed up on the waitlist for the remaining two but feel as though they will never be filled. Is there anything that could be done to get the two remaining ones framed just like the first one? Thanks for the help.

Ryan

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the message boards. I currently only have the FOTR lithograph and looking into getting the last two. I see that you’re keeping track of who has what so my number is 260/2000 with a hand drawn Gimli. I’m looking forward to getting some more of Jerry’s artwork.

picture.php

picture.php

Ryan

Hi Ryan.

I'm talking to the framer for you now.Is your shipping address in the USA?

JV

Last edited:
Ryan, I have information for you. To keep this thread clean, we can communicate through email. Reach me at [email protected] and I'll get you set up with framed pieces to finish your set!

JV

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the message boards. I currently only have the FOTR lithograph and looking into getting the last two. I see that you’re keeping track of who has what so my number is 260/2000 with a hand drawn Gimli. I’m looking forward to getting some more of Jerry’s artwork.

picture.php

picture.php

Ryan

Thanks for sharing Ryan. I'll add this terrific-looking Gimli to the registry.

Got these today for my birthday (Best Wife EVA!!). Jerry's work is just amazing, and the remarques are just beautiful. Thanks Jerry! I can't wait to get them framed.

CE - Matched Set #4

FotR - Elrond
TTT - Balrog
RotK - Aragorn

Glad to be part of the group! Enjoy!

JV-FotR-Elrond.jpg

JV-TTT-Balrog.jpg

JV-RotK-Aragorn.jpg

Thanks for sharing these great remaques CF! They've been added to the registry.

I asked for Bilbo, my favorite hobbit who seemed to be entirely missing from the FOTR print... :slap

IMG_0285.jpg

And Nazgul on Fell Beast

IMG_0286.jpg

I'm blown away by the quality of the prints... I just don't have the heart to put them in Walmart clip on frames even if it is temporary :(

Not bad, you got those pic's posted in under a year! :lol Mind you, they were worth the wait! Consider them registered.

This week I received my TTT and ROTK lithographs. Jerry was a great help and was able to get me the same frame I got with the FOTR lithograph from Sideshow Collectables. All three of them together look amazing. Once I have them hung up, I will post a picture of them together. Thank you Jerry for your help, these look amazing! :clap

FOTR 260/2000 - Gimli
picture.php

TTT 178/2000 – Gandalf the White
picture.php

ROTK 148/2000 - King Elessar and Arwen Kiss/Reunion (this is awesome!!!)
picture.php

Very nice Logray! :clap I have added GTW and Elessar/Arewn to the registry.

Back