The Official Jerry Vanderstelt LOTR Remarque Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2041.jpg

Two Towers #119

I don't know who's taking care of this list but I don't have the Two Towers and the Return of the King anymore. I ran out of picture space so I sold them to someone here a long time ago. :monkey2 I don't remember who. I still have Fellowship framed and on the wall though. :rock

Incredible remarques Adolfo, the Ringwraith is especially nice :clap.
x

I don't know who's taking care of this list but I don't have the Two Towers and the Return of the King anymore. I ran out of picture space so I sold them to someone here a long time ago. :monkey2 I don't remember who. I still have Fellowship framed and on the wall though. :rock
I've removed those two for you buddy.

As it seems woodsy has been absent for a while I have updated this thread.
Wherever you are woodsy, I hope you are okay :1-1:

So, if anyone has anymore remarques from Jerry's LOTR Litho's then please feel free to post them here.
All up to date at this point.

Shell
x :peace

Last edited:
I am happy with my Ringwrath Remarque but my favorites from this thread are Arwen/Aragorn kiss, Galadrim Archers, Aragorn bowing down to Hobbits...Just incredible...cant wait to photo my ROTK CE remarque when it arrives in a few days

To JV do you do double remarques?( for an extra fee of course)...I'm asking because some of these are quite large to be considered single Remarques?...I just wonder when the Hobbit CE's come out would you take requests for larger remarques(for an extra fee of course)?

To JV do you do double remarques?( for an extra fee of course)...I'm asking because some of these are quite large to be considered single Remarques?...I just wonder when the Hobbit CE's come out would you take requests for larger remarques(for an extra fee of course)?

The lithograph paper size only allows a certain size remarque, so I cannot enlarge the sketches any more. My license with WB does allow me to take commissions on drawings or even full-blown paintings, but I haven't opened that option up just yet.
The Hobbit "CE's" will only be available for the canvas Epic sized pieces, limited to 100 pieces, but the full info on those things will be laid out a little later : ) This will be due to having time for such remarques, so I will be limiting them to the Epic sized canvases.
Again, I will lay all this out once I actually have the art itself ready : )

JV

I hope one day you publish a book of your art...a big book...

IMG_2342.jpg

I love it.:ogat:lightnin..It's so different...Return of the King #170/2000.....Thank you JV..... sorry for the double photo post...I realized I cant delete anymore

Last edited:
I got the set from Jerry last year, but haven't taken pictures of the remarques until just now. Here's what I have:

FOTR #275 / 2000

IMG_0305.jpg

TTT #183 / 2000

IMG_0303.jpg

ROTK #155 / 2000

IMG_0301-1.jpg

Well, I *finally* got all 3 of mine matted and framed (only took me 4 years or so :rotfl). Double checked the numbers/remarques and the lists are correct on my info. Only thing to add is:

ROTK #118; remarque is Frodo (the "Ring is mine" pose -- GREAT pose!)

Thanks for stepping up Shell :clap

I am happy with my Ringwrath Remarque but my favorites from this thread are Arwen/Aragorn kiss, Galadrim Archers, Aragorn bowing down to Hobbits...Just incredible...cant wait to photo my ROTK CE remarque when it arrives in a few days
Those are my favourites too :clap
x :peace

I hope one day you publish a book of your art...a big book...
Ooooh, I would definately buy that!!
x

IMG_2342.jpg

I love it.:ogat:lightnin..It's so different...Return of the King #170/2000.....Thank you JV..... sorry for the double photo post...I realized I cant delete anymore
Added, thanks Adolfo.
x

Well, I *finally* got all 3 of mine matted and framed (only took me 4 years or so :rotfl). Double checked the numbers/remarques and the lists are correct on my info. Only thing to add is:

ROTK #118; remarque is Frodo (the "Ring is mine" pose -- GREAT pose!)

Thanks for stepping up Shell :clap
No worries Rumi, thanks :wave

'bout time girl :lol (j/k)
I'm glad you got them done, these pieces look incredible nicely matted and framed.
I added your ROTK to the list.
x :1-1:

I think the 10 Hobbit Epic Canvas & Sketch pieces should be put here too

Back