The next Grey Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly hadn't really had any plans to order, but it was hard to resist the urge

oxbeard said:
Honestly hadn't really had any plans to order, but it was hard to resist the urge

I had it in my cart and passed. Don't regret it. I rather have someone else here take a shot as I have no interest in this character.

Karma points +1 :D

OMG that was fast. We really really didn't expect that AT ALL! Wait List is up :duff

Edit: Gone in 1 minute, 21 seconds. Just missed the 'gone in 60 seconds' joke by a hair :lol

SideshowDusty said:
OMG that was fast. We really really didn't expect that AT ALL! Wait List is up :duff

So was the link in the newsletter and I just missed it?:confused:

SolidLiquidFox said:
I had it in my cart and passed. Don't regret it. I rather have someone else here take a shot as I have no interest in this character.

Karma points +1 :D
I did the exact same thing! :lol

MONSTER! said:
Not that I was going to order it but, where was the link in the Newsletter?:confused:

Do you have your Vintage Monsters interest selected? The best way to ensure that you don't miss anything is to 'select all' preferences. When you log-in to your newsletter account, you will see them with check-marks on the right of your screen :duff

the page is back.
I had to pass on this one, but seems a very nice one too.

So hard to chose between colour and b&w, especially for the PF ones...

Hope someone who has both of these will make some pics of the two busts next to each other

SideshowDusty said:
Do you have your Vintage Monsters interest selected? The best way to ensure that you don't miss anything is to 'select all' preferences. When you log-in to your newsletter account, you will see them with check-marks on the right of your screen :duff

That must have been it. Thanks!

i think it was available to order for about 90 seconds, as i was refreshing the newsletter rapidly and got to it really quick. i expected it to go that fast. i mean, there's at least 15 scalpers (ok, fans too) who knew about it.

just for the heck of it I put my name on the wait list. sideshow really likes their super limited items to be grey don't they.:D

SideshowDusty said:

Edit: Gone in 1 minute, 21 seconds. Just missed the 'gone in 60 seconds' joke by a hair :lol

damn, i said 90 secs. i was close!

Glad I'm not a collector of the 1:1 UNI Monster Busts; this would feel like a kick in the crotch, and would likely cause me to abandon the line altogether. I mean, geez, 15 ?!!!! What realistic chance does that give the average fan of completing their set? I felt the same way about the Super-limited SSE SON OF FRANKENSTEIN (10 pieces); it doesn't seem like Sideshow Collectibles is being very appreciative or considerate of their core audience when they do something like this. IMO, of course.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! But I knew if it was the B&W bust I did not need it since the color one is fine with me.

tomandshell said:
If it's a $550 full scale bust variant that most of the fans already own in color, it won't sell out in minutes.

But if it's $650, it'll sell out in SECONDS!!!

(Looks like my prediction was wrong this time...)

I'm really happy for those 15 people but where is the 1:1 VAMPYRE?!!! :naughty

My only complaint is that, again, a very limited piece is offered at a time tha't's not really convenient for foreign customers....believe it or not, but some of us have to get some sleep in order to work :eek: .

I got the bust I only have one hour to sleep before I go to work but sleep we can do when we die.

rogueboy said:
My only complaint is that, again, a very limited piece is offered at a time tha't's not really convenient for foreign customers....believe it or not, but some of us have to get some sleep in order to work :eek: .

I agree. As a foreign customer, you never stand a chance buying something that limited, because it'll always be gone in the morning.
Anyway, I'm happy that SSC announced it properly this time. Milk and cookies kept me awake, and I actually could have ordered the bust, if I wanted too.

Back