The next Grey Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very interested to find out what it is... I'd like it to be a cool 1/6 figure, but my guess (and what others seem to think) is it will be something bigger and more expensive. Oh well, I can't be sad if I don't collect it :monkey3

I wouldn't mind a Silver Screen Ardeth Bey (I luuuuurve my 'color version' so v. v. much!), but I'd like to see something different. However, since this item will be 'in stock', it is most likely a variant of an already sculpted piece, so Mr. Silver Screen Bey isn't all that unlikely. :monkey1

couldn't this one be one of those new Legendary Scale Busts ???

I must admit, my curiosity has peaked....waiting is the hardest part, eh boys?

So of course the newsletter wouldn't be posted at 6pm... well now we get to wait and see when it actually pops up.

Comeon Sideshow

It's nearly 2:30am here in the UK..

I'm ready for some Zzzzzzzzz

WW :lsvader

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Waiting is the hardest part? Staying awake you mean. It's friggin' 3.30 AM here in Europe. Where's the newsletter SSC?

indeed; staying awake !
it's over 3.30 am now ! must sleep soon ;;; have to work tomorrow...
maybe I can call in sick !

I'm just hopping back and forth... eating a snack, checking back. Whatever it is I probably won't want it, and wouldn't even be able to afford it. But it'd be nice to know I could've got it :lol

Back