The next Grey Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giant Chicken said:
Yes, that page and this page! :rolleyes:
me too, and if it's the ardeth bey bust in b&w I won't buy it since i just got my regular one in last week !
that would be too much of Ardeth to handle in one week
and two almost identical busts would be a bit too crazy!

starburst2.jpg

Well.... I have to go or my Men's Slow Pitch Softball Team will be mad at me:lol Good luck everyone and I hope some actual horror fans get the rare prize....BYE

I'm at work right now with nothing better to do but wait and post here. I've been doing alot of reading of threads here when I haven't been answering the phone. Bring on the newsletter, Sideshow.

EDIT: Wow, that was a boring post, huh? I'm really excited for the newsletter, I SWEAR!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!

it's online and a bit as expected it's Ardeth in B&W....

only 15; nice edition size
anyone will buy it ?
just saw it's 100$ more expensive then the regular one.

As a die hard coollector of the Universal Monsters it's hard to let this one pass.
But another 600 dollars for almost the same bust is a bit too much

damn you Sideshow for making the monsters both in colour and b&w.
So hard to resist !

The page isn't even up anymore... guess its gone. I guess if I were unscrupulous I could have pre-ordered one and scalped it. But I think I would have to be a real jerk to do that. But its nice to know I could have :monkey3

it's gone by the moment.
the page isn't available anymore...

strange

Not that I was going to order it but, where was the link in the Newsletter?:confused:

Back