The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come people default to comics for explanation when reality is in question?

Well, the thing is...

V9E0thQ.gif

So maybe the movie is making you think you previously seen the movies but in this movie you aren't really watching a movie cause the people in the movie are watching the previous movies to make you think you seen movies when they have seen them now too and now you are the movie that they are watching while you are watching the movie.

Whoa.

I'm surprised any of you actually thought this had a chance of being any good in the first place.

I'm sure it'll be fine for what it is....a nice big heaping bowl of Memba Berries, so you can sit in numbed, dull comfort for two hours and slur "I membaa....I membaaa...MORPHEUS!! Deja vu! I Memba Deja Vu!!"

And about 36-48 hours after the movie, you'll forget you ever even saw it at all.

All I can think of is pitch meeting...

"That was in the other movies"

The Morpheus dude even says 'nostalgia is comforting'. This is definitely about Lana dealing with the loss of her parents and friend.

Matrix 4 would have been so much better if they had Lebowski as the new Neo. Can you imagine... man?

Lebowski: Yeah man, like, I'll take both. Red and blue. Patriotic. Like, what would happen then, right?
That clip right there just put the nail in the coffin for this movie. I definitely know it will be bad now.

Back